addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy I like your new fish, Sign me up too for the live feed when you go to market with it!

It will be a link, a few tweaks to ie browser and watch away. We have a ptz camera, but that is mainly for us. Not sure I want the world scoping out every inch of our property!

Jw has had fun scanning every inch, that is when we figured out that we should control that camera..............laughing...........she could even peak into our hot tub and living room!

Reaction score
I'm so glad Addy was able to pick up the fish and provide them a beautiful new home.

Thanks to all who replied to my requests for information.

I'll be signing off from the group now.

Terri

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It will be a link, a few tweaks to ie browser and watch away. We have a ptz camera, but that is mainly for us. Not sure I want the world scoping out every inch of our property!

Jw has had fun scanning every inch, that is when we figured out that we should control that camera..............laughing...........she could even peak into our hot tub and living room!

Yes it's a ton of fun watching the fish and whatever addy is up to down by her pond. I had fun zooming in and out around and about all over the place. Ran right into addy waving at me, her face right in the camera, lol! I even waved back but don't think she saw me, lol!
Can't wait to see the first snow and thunderstorms............we don't get much of either one of those usually.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes it's a ton of fun watching the fish and whatever addy is up to down by her pond. I had fun zooming in and out around and about all over the place. Ran right into addy waving at me, her face right in the camera, lol! I even waved back but don't think she saw me, lol!
Can't wait to see the first snow and thunderstorms............we don't get much of either one of those usually.

that is the struggle jw! I could turn it on now, but not sure I want the world zooming around, esp if I run out in my lil pink bikini's lol

I am testing what levels I can set a user at, that is the next step, it is fun to watch the kids zooming around in the pond. I have the overview camera set to warn me if something big comes by, i.e. heron, deer, fox etc, well me too, sends me a alarm that i am out there

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Pink bikini .... LOL Addy. :) Can't wait to get a "feed" to your ponds. It will be such fun to see others pond in action anytime we want. Course, we can just step out our doors and see our own, but it would be fun for others who do not have their paradise completed yet to see one in action .... keep their blood flowing for their finish. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We could critique everyone's ponds. "That plant would look better on the other side" "You need to move that big boulder over there" "That same leaf has been floating around for a week now" lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
rotflmao................I can just hear it now! what is your problem?, get your butt out there and fix that!

let me talk to hubby, he is only concerned about me and being seen over the net! lol, but I can take it off line with the click of a button. He is extremely concerned about me, i.e. loves me very much.

I can make it so you all can look but not move the ptz camera around. I will work on the settings, did it once and locked myself out...........lol Glad it has a save me button for us blondes! Keep an eyeball out, I will start a thread about how to get in, just a few ie changes (only works with ie) then a splash screen and a log in. poof you are watching.

Besides that i would have to make sure I have on clean clothes, hair combed, makeup on ..................ow look like one of jws old lady gifs! or a flasher

e.gif

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This is such A great story and thread.

It is people like you addy that make this world a better place to live. Well done to you and your hubby.

aww shucks, we are just two normal people .........thanks .........blushing

pond maven

Deede
Reaction score
Country
United States
Very cool Addy, I wish I could have seen you driving down the road too! But your hubby is quite creative and inventive. How's the weather up there? We have had lots of rain and the pond just clears up and then more rain and cloudy again. BUT, I SAW GUPPIES YESTERDAY! I'm a mommy! And my lilies are blooming. So pretty. :) I'm counting the day lilies for you. If I knew the weather would stay this cool I would bring them asap, but I think waiting is a good idea still.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very cool Addy, I wish I could have seen you driving down the road too! But your hubby is quite creative and inventive. How's the weather up there? We have had lots of rain and the pond just clears up and then more rain and cloudy again. BUT, I SAW GUPPIES YESTERDAY! I'm a mommy! And my lilies are blooming. So pretty. :) I'm counting the day lilies for you. If I knew the weather would stay this cool I would bring them asap, but I think waiting is a good idea still.
dry dry dry, rain keeps missing us, we get a spit, you all east of us gets down pours!

yep wait it is still too darn hot, I will start moving plants in september.

Great about your babies! and your lilies

The some of the new ones, long fins, have been chased, so they all must been just waiting for new water to spawn. One poor one is hiding among the iris pots, to get away from the others.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
My Comet that was spawning a few days ago was in my skimmer the following morning. She was all refreshed and ready to go! The boys had her on her side, picking at her trying to get her to swim at one point. Poor girl. Hope she remembers to hide in the skimmer next time. LOL Well, AFTER she releases her eggs that is. :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yeah my poor thing is hiding behind a pot, just squeezing herself in there. Keeping an eye on her, still swimming, but sure is hiding.

Ask a Question