sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I can see the power towers and they are ugly . plus you can hear a hum from them and when the wind blows hard they sway and you hear whistling from them Not sure yet what will happen in the spring when we get high winds and lightening storms

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
By the way those tower poles are higher than the regular power towers . All my nieghbors up on the culdesac can see them and hear the sound more than I can and it interfears with car radios also .My one neighbor said it seems to bothering her horses , they won't even use the whole pasture anymore . I know animals are sensitive to sound more than we humans . The horses stay on the 2 acres and don't use the other 7 acres . You can tell because it is getting overgrown . I was talking to them yesterday and they may have to bushhog it . They haver no tv or internet and it interfears with their cell phones also . They filed complaint after complaints to the county

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Not a fun way to live a peaceful life listening and seeing all those towers. Sorry for you, the people and all the animals!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
By the way those tower poles are higher than the regular power towers . All my nieghbors up on the culdesac can see them and hear the sound more than I can and it interfears with car radios also .My one neighbor said it seems to bothering her horses , they won't even use the whole pasture anymore . I know animals are sensitive to sound more than we humans . The horses stay on the 2 acres and don't use the other 7 acres . You can tell because it is getting overgrown . I was talking to them yesterday and they may have to bushhog it . They haver no tv or internet and it interfears with their cell phones also . They filed complaint after complaints to the county
NOT TO DEFEND THE SOLAR @sissy but as far as the poles are concerned they should only make noise with the exception of a hum, in very high winds . if your hear noise again other than a hum in moderate winds there maybe a issue with design that could make them sing.
As far as the horse go they are just avoiding whats been disturbed and what is new. they will graze on the small patch but once that gets taken down they will move in under the lines. I have worked around million dollar horses building power lines. for almost 20 years and horse only get spooked with a loud sudden clap / pop/ bang. I can have a sky crane HELICOPTER come In with 120 mile per hour winds AND VERY LOUD come into a pasture but because the noise comes in gradually the horses could care less and keep feeding . NOW IF THE PROP WASH HITS THEM FULL ON THEY WILL GET OUT OF THERE, BUT IF ONLY MOEDERATE WINDS THEY COULD CARE LESS.

Lightning is not an issue either. the poles are grounded and the very top line is designed to be a lightning rod sorta speak. now do you want to stand at the base of the pole when there's a lightning storm ahhh nope not advised. But it is safer than walking around with an umbrella.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thing is this solar is not owned by America and is not for us . We were told that at the town council meetings . My electric bill went from 70 to 90 dollars a month to over 200 dollars a month and town council told us they we have to help with some of the changes in solar . Then again asked why they say it is not fr us then and what happens they will not answer that question and finally after they are told to answer they stop the meeting and we are told to leave . India , Australia and China own them .and most solar panels are made in China . We support another terrorist country . Our farms and our energy will be owned by other countries

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We hear thew fuses explode at the solar transmission stations also . Sounds like a muzzle loaded gun going off times 10

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
lower pond and uper waterfall pond are now one , flooding everywhere thunder lightning and tornado watch , Got pick of area s Water in ditchs and at the bottom of my property . Got a pic of the storage area for all the solar garbage that is going up around here. We are supposed to get heavy rain again on thursday and yet these reporters say we are in severe draught how when it rains hard every 2 or 3 days , never had my backyard flood beside both decks , Cats are dry in their condo I built

Attachments

• DSC06242.JPG
    DSC06242.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC06211.JPG
    DSC06211.JPG
    299.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC06240.JPG
    DSC06240.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC06231.JPG
    DSC06231.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC06213.JPG
    DSC06213.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 8

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
say snow for here or chance of , but temps are already 48 outside . I guess more rain again . Wettest winter I have seen here . They kept saying draught all summer but this summer my grass was green instead of brown .pic taken this past. My my cutie work shop summer . It got hot everyday this past summer but it got really cool at night and we had lots of dew in the morning

Attachments

• DSC05446.JPG
    DSC05446.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05450.JPG
    DSC05450.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05555.JPG
    DSC05555.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 5

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well raining again and 58 degrees but the temperature is supposed to plummet overnight . They said was supposed to start around noon but did not start until 4:30

Ask a Question