SKIPPY COMMENTS -- things I learned! :)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well, first of all, with the 100 gal. Rubbermaid stock tank, it takes 2 people to install the bottom drain.... I got the inside piece gooped in, flipped the tank over, and......well, darn.....how.....do I......get the.....outside.....part......screwed.....on!!!

And second, no one EVER mentioned that the PL Roofing stuff SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!! And it's not just me. Hubby came in and asked, "What is that for, the stuff that smells like, well, like chocolate?" I nearly died laughing 'cause I thought I was having an olfactory hallucination :D, but not both of us.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
not me! but it does smell like that.................I have used a bunch of it, works great.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It was a pleasant surprise! They should say on the package -- maybe each of their products (there were a bunch, for different applications) has its own scent. Hmmm, citrus or herbal sounds good! Anything but those "toxic" chemical odors :( [including silicon "vinegar," yuck].

--- HERE YA GO ---

"PL Roof & Flashing Sealer: chocolate scented!
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE A CHOCOLAHOLIC / KEEP OUT OF REACH OF ANYONE WHO IS A CHOCOLAHOLIC / NOT TO BE TAKEN INTERNALLY [FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AN URGE TO EAT GRAHAM CRACKERS AND MARSHMALLOWS WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT -- THE LOCTITE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR FOOD CRAVINGS]"

--- END OF DISCLAIMER ---

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
LIKE your disclaimer TM! I have a craving for chocolate for some reason now. Wonder if anyone will be bringing smores to our 4th of July BBQ :razz:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
NOW we know why certain pondering ladies use so much of this goop!!! :exclaim:
John

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Yeah, was very tempted to buy a different [LOCKTITE] product the other day, just to see......... Hmmmm, Pina Colada, anyone?

Ask a Question