Smallest Pond Here? PICS

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
It is a very big old stump that is about three feet round and I have a wiskey barrel sitting in top of it. I love fairy houses, have though about that seriously!! Fairy house are just the coolest!!! Sumer hurry up please!! :)

Reaction score
ok coleen i call this the fairy mansion lol, but its soo cute!
IMG_0747.PNG

thought you might like to see Tolbert too :) this is my 6 yr old sleeping with Tolby :D so cute!
IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0744.JPG
Tolbert in his winter coat!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cool fairy house Fishy and awwwwwww Tolbert and the kid are cute all snuggled up together. I hear pigs make great pets :razz:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That was a cute pond and pretty pix sissy and makes me yearn for warm weather seeing all your plants growing! Is that your gardening hat sitting there by the pond? I like all your neat wooden structures you build, they look real. You could build another small pond like that using liner if you miss that one ya know.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Awe that fairy house to way too cool!! How many fairies does it sleep? He he

That fat pig is too cute! And Sissy that is the most cutiest small pond with little house I have ever seen!! Do you still have that little house? Do the fairies live in there too?
going to find Alice at Wonderland now .... He he :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I still have the preforms but don't want the extra work .JW .I will still use the stock tanks as the preforms every spring had to be releveled and not fun .I took that one out before thinking about it as it was off level again ,so out it came

Reaction score
very nice Jason! My little preform is about an inch off level, but it's been like that for fur years now, so I don't think it's gonna settle anymore. Our original soil ( pre top soil brought in) is very hard clay, which is probably why it's not moved.
Colleen I'm gonna make my small pond area into a fairy garden, it's gotta good size cedar stump there too. Fairy and imp gardens are big around here right now. Who knows, if I get good at it, I might start selling somethings at the flea market. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Thanks Fishy Love, My Preformed Pond has been filled with water for about 2 months with nothing in it yet and it has already settled 1'' since lol :sad:

Reaction score
I had a preformed which was here when I moved in. It was uneven, so I dug it up, carefully leveled it, put in water, checked the level, filled in around it. Within a week it was uneven. I repeated this process a couple of years later with the same results. FL sand -- what fun.

Ask a Question