Smallest quality pond pump?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi All,

I'm struggling mightily to create my first pond. It's only 50 gallons. I wish I had made it bigger, but it's too late at this point. I bought a Totalpond 140gph and it was working fine at first, but then it just completely died for no reason. Can anyone recommend a quality pump with a similarly low gph? I need one for sure to move the water into the bog filter. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• IMG_4221.jpeg
    IMG_4221.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm struggling mightily to create my first pond. It's only 50 gallons. I wish I had made it bigger, but it's too late at this point. I bought a Totalpond 140gph and it was working fine at first, but then it just completely died for no reason. Can anyone recommend a quality pump with a similarly low gph? I need one for sure to move the water into the bog filter. Thanks so much.

Reaction score
I’ve used several different brands over 20 years. The most reliable for me has been the one carried at harbor freight. Also the least expensive.

Ask a Question