sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My son when we lived back in NJ had an iguana that was 6 feet long and his name was Iggy .Wish I had taken pics of him .He got loose one time and scared the heater repairman half to death ,he thought it was an alligator

Reaction score
That would have been funny to see..I tried the iguanas and beaded dragons before I had kids,both were very aggressive as they got older,geckos mellow :cool:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh it was funny as heck he came running up the steps screaming like a girl alligator alligator .I just looked at him and then thought oh darn Iggy must be out of his room and he was LOL

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
There were some fine gecko's, The coolest were the Fat tails and the leopards. But they had leaf gecko's, even some cool very cool day gecko's and even poison arrow frogs. We have a large Bearded dragon and have had it for over ten years, it's never been aggressive at all. Everyone at the show was surprised how large it was.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love reptiles, they can be so neat, miss my arizona lizards. We have neat ones in florida they run around with curled tails.

Ask a Question