j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I used to feed my tadpoles goldfish flake food and they will also eat any algae in your pond or skeeter larvae and other bugs they come across. Don't know about them eating your fish but I think someone mentioned that the full grown frogs might depending on the variety.

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
Here are some of mine. These are mostly from last year.

Attachments

• DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 214

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Here are a few of mine from last year. Haven't seen very much of them this year.

Attachments

• DSC01278.JPG
    DSC01278.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC01319.JPG
    DSC01319.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC02083.JPG
    DSC02083.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC01978.JPG
    DSC01978.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 251

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You all have such nice fat healthy cute looking frogs and tmann yours have some choice spots they've taken too :lol:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice frogs, I have seen about 6 green guys, now have a mass of eggs in one of my ponds, hear a bunch of the tree frogs.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Do you remember what you were on when you first heard this? :lol: Oh the good old days...:regular_waving_emot

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Nope, Don't remember what iIwas on, LOL Must have been good since I don't remember! LMAO!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That song was made popular in my own hometown of Seattle, Wa. and I was a hippie chick way back then just doing what came naturally :lol:

Here's a bit of info for any of you rock fans that like to fit this stuff in your brain compartments trivia section :regular_waving_emot

The Naturally album was released in November, 1970, and the first single to chart from the album was "One Man Band," which peaked at #19 US in December. "Joy To The World" was a lowly album cut, until Larry Bergman brought it to life in Seattle. Larry tells us: "I was the DJ who first played 'Joy To The World' on the radio that caused it to start its journey to #1. I was working at radio station KISW-FM at the time. It was the sister station to the number one radio station in Seattle, KJR-AM. That was when AMs were more popular than FMs. My job was to select odd cuts from albums by popular artists, not necessarily their hits, and record them on tape for on-air use. I remember I needed to find one more song to fill a tape I was producing and came across Joy To The World. It was on the second side, last cut on their Naturally album. I put it on the tape and played it on the air. Within the hour the KJR DJ (Gary Shannon) came running over from the AM side and asked where I got that song. "People were calling," he said. I told him and he had me record it on to another tape for him. He took it and played it on KJR and within a few weeks it went to #1 in Seattle. It wasn't long after that the song reached #1 on Billboard. The station got a gold record for it and Three Dog Night came to Seattle to launch their next album."

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That's pretty cool! They should have cut you a royalty check for getting it on the air!! LOL wishful thinking I imagine!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yeah they should have sent all the radio listeners here a cut cuz we were the ones who decided it was good enough to listen to....................well weren't we? :regular_waving_emot
I'd rather have a cut of the money when they really went big time tho cuz when they first started out they were prolly fighting for every dollar :lol:

Ask a Question