Stone Bonding Adhesive

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Am sure this a repetative question, sorry. Using only a few oblong stones for the following.

1. What adhesive should be used to bond stone to a clean, dry liner to form a water tight seal between the bottom of the stone and the EDPM liner?

2. What adhesive should then be used to bond stones together above the liner to form a water tight seal.

When finished small stone wall will be mostly submerged. Max height two stones. Max width three stones wide. I do know hydraulic cement is one option. Are there others?

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
The pl roofing goo is what most recommended to me when I was looking at glueing rocks to my liner. How big are the rocks? (Not that it matters I'm just nosy is all. :) )

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Wow Lou those are pretty large. I was warned about gluing anything with weight on it to the liner as it might pull or tear the liner. That's a lot of rock to glue to a liner and I'd be worried about it pulling or damaging the liner. Are you trying to rock a side of the pond? I'm wondering if there aren't other options.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Big Lou my friend , Dont go for rocks after a short while your going to get a natural looking algaegrowing on the sides and bottom of your pond plus it makes the pond easier to clean to boot :happy:

Dave

Ask a Question