Temporary Pond Ideas?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i bought a 10' one at biglots for $40.00 1100gals i think. but my niece saw it and begged me to sell it to her for her kids... i did and when i went back they were all gone!!! i was not happy!
and no,theres no taxes on ebay. altho our greddy government is out to change that.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Funny but webbs online on ebay charges tax if you live in Maryland only .They just told my son that after he ordered something for me today .My sister got one of the big ones at biglots also because nieces and nephews coming down from NJ this summer .Not sure what she paid for it ,I know I gave her my 20% off coupon also

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
240gallons would be enough Koiguy as they are only staying in there for 2 months max along with a overly large filter lol. Yes I have 5 Walmarts here in Panama City, YES 5! I will check out WM first and see what they all have. Thats crazy Sissy, Hopefully they wont charge here in FL for at least a few more years :nailbiting:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess because that webbs online is in Maryland .I did not know they were located there .My son just placed my order for a laguna pump .I am going to try them again but this time I figure I will go with a reputable seller like webbs 4 year warranty .I have a laguna small one 940 gph and it uses 33 watts of power and I tested it on the watt tester to make sure .The one I bought is not made in China and glad for that .

Ask a Question