Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Here are some images of the two standard terrarium size and formats I use for nearly all my personal and rescue indoor turtles. The terrariums are 68 gallon for the smaller ones and 85 for the larger.
aa.JPG
bb.JPG
cc.JPG
ee.JPG
ff.JPG
gg.JPG
hh.JPG
ii.JPG
jj.JPG
kk.JPG
ll.JPG
nn.JPG
pp.JPG
rr.JPG
ss.JPG
tt.JPG
uu.JPG
vv.JPG
ww.JPG

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Nice homes
Thank you. I seem to have a working formula when it comes to turtle housing because they are all happy and I have never had any of the turtles suffer from an environmental stress which is quite common. I would say that the environment and how well it is maintained will determine whether they live for 1 or 2 years or 15 to 30. I have two that are already pretty old. A 14 year old female and a male who is nearly 17 years old. The male was already 6 years old when I got him and was suffering from stress and shellrot due to being abandoned in a swimming pool by the owner who moved out and left him for dead. It took me almost a year just to get him tame and trusting to humans but now he is a health retired turtle and is very tame and trusting. :D

Ask a Question