The basics and some of the common mistakes made building a garden and or koi pond

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
In any type of fish/pond keeping the only things that happen fast are bad things, PATIENCE is your friend in developing a healthy mature pond/eco system and probably the most important part of keeping aquatic life.

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Not all those who wander are lost
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
In any type of fish/pond keeping the only things that happen fast are bad things, PATIENCE is your friend in developing a healthy mature pond/eco system and probably the most important part of keeping aquatic life.
dammit, @Jhn ; not a single appreviation. I'm sorely disappointed... :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not only that @brokensword but we both spent some time coming up with help lists for pond building and @Jhn just walks in with a couple sentences and says it all the holly grail to ponding" Patience "

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It was ment to make one go WHATTTTTTTTTTT HUH DID WHATTTT .. IT WORKED

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not only that @brokensword but we both spent some time coming up with help lists for pond building and @Jhn just walks in with a couple sentences and says it all the holly grail to ponding" Patience "
ha, he jus THINKS he's so SMART, hey? We'll show 'em!

(can I put a smilie here, can I, can I? Oh, pretty please!???)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ahh.... If I'm not getting a warning some where i'd be in heaven . then again i'd probably get them there too

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
PATIENCE; perfectly attending time in efforts none can expect. There, fixed it fer ya!
Haha….You fixed that but not our appreviation misspelling or is that for the couple know as appreciation and abbreviation and I didn’t realize it until now

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
That is what I tell everyone to secretly cover up my true method, DNP (do nothing ponding) or LAP (lazy ass ponding)

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That is what I tell everyone to secretly cover up my true method, DNP (do nothing ponding) or LAP (lazy ass ponding)
I vote addy puts in the latter on the acronym list! She might even want to take credit for inspiring you, jhn!

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Been perfecting the LAP method since I started ponds, problem I run into using this method means not taking fish out as the population grows, cause well that is not LAP like to go chasing fish around with a net.( I would fish for them with a hook and line but the ones I want to get out are too small to bite on a hook.) So then I have to make the pond bigger, which sort of goes against the LAP method, but doesn’t go against my other mantra, running heavy equipment is fun. As you can see it is a conundrum.
I vote addy puts in the latter on the acronym list! She might even want to take credit for inspiring you, jhn!
If she doesn’t we can just will it into existence, and still give her credit for it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The hole acronym thing is more work then i care to jump on . But keep up the acronyms like LAP and you may just convert me yet.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question