sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Told the manager I want 20% of the sales price back and free delivery .AND I WANT POPCORN lol He said it would be here Thursday well we will see .I got my lotus seeds too, got to try it from seed .They had them in the dollar store 4 for a dollar and tons of seeds

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
On a sadder note or depending on how you look at this latest news story some may call it a a happy note. I myself have been following this case from the start and am not happy about it. I accept the end results tho and must respect the jury on how it turned out but I so much believe that Casey Anthony got away w/ murder. Just had to vent my feelings on how a poor little baby was tossed away like so much garbage and so disrespected by who I believe was her own mother :regular_waving_emot
May Caley Marie Anthony rest in peace and know she was loved by so many people in this world.

Any of you who have children, give them a hug and let them know how much you love them
hug.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yes I have been watching it too and I believe she got away with it also .The blankit the shorts the duct tape and partying for 31 days come on are those jurors dumb

Reaction score
i dont have much luck growing things from seeds !! planted 30 jalapeno pepper seeds and got 1 plant !
hey jw i was there for hours with my artists paintbrush trying to get that moth to sit still ! lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I get so made about it I( can't stand it .My mom my dad and my sister were murdered and I have walked in the shoes of George and Cindy Anthony

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I plant could give you a lot of jalapeno's mogsie .Your good with a brush too

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't think they were dumb sissy, I think they had to follow the rules of the court and not their hearts. Can't base their decisions on emotions. Still would be interesting to hear their comments cuz I really don't understand why the verdict was not guilty for all charges except the lying to police ones. I think we on the outside that have been keeping up on all the evidence from the beginning have a bit more to go on then they were provided. A lot of the evidence was new fangle dangled stuff that hadn't been used in a trial before and perhaps they just weren't 100% sure of it's reliability. One thing tho she can find friendship w/ at least one person in this world..................O.J Simpson :rolleyes:
Imagine the life she will have after all this.............I mean she threw her father and brother under the bus......will she have a home to go to or any friends cuz she lied to all of them. Oh yeah I forgot, she has all her imaginary made up friends..........let her have a Bella Vida life w/ them :lol:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
how many hot peppers can you eat .I had 4 plants and gosh they were loaded and didn't know what to do with them all .I gave them away and I left some rot where they were and they came up again this year and there must be 20 plants or more .I forgot about the seeds and planted potato's there .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wait I prolly shoud have started this in a bad banter thread don't ya think cuz it's pretty sad stuff :lol:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Whats so stupid of those jurors they did not take notes .She parked at 3 different places and backed her car up to the garbage dumpster and there was a pic of her car at one place because a person from the apartment complained of her parking to close and she could not put her garbage in the dumpster so she took a pic and gave it to the manager of the complex to complain .She well be shunned by her friends and her parents how can they cope if she comes home .She will never live it down guilt will follow her forever

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I guess if that's what happens to her then so be it...........she brought it all on herself.........natural born lire and killer til the day she dies. Something will come of it.........look where O.J is now..........in jail in Nevada :lol:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Like they say you can lie your way out of it but the guilt lives on forever .She will meet her maker and I think it will be sooner than later .She will try to go about a normal life but that normal life does not exist anymore .No one will ever let her forget .That will be her punishment .Caylee got a death sentence and Casey got a life sentence she will never forget .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
beautiful moth mogsie. really beautiful, so glad you go those spots painted on...............and it does suck sissy and jw

Ask a Question