addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I built mine in the summer, horrible heat, had to come in every day around 10-11am, the heat just killed me. Makes me ill. I would go out at sunrise, like 530 a to start. Even now back in the house by 10am can't handle the heat.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Don't forget scope creep. The project always creeps beyond what you thought which adds material and appliance cost. I am 58 and getting my first ever dishwasher.
good gosh not sure what I would do with out a dishwasher but a hose and kiddy pool comes to mind .:ROFLMAO:Mine broke down a couple of years ago and had to wait for new one and hubby came out on the deck and just looked, shook his head ,he knew better than to say anything :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Really looks nice and we think you are nuts too but we understand cuz we have the same problem :LOL:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I live to far from the store to run out just for paper plants and sporks so this was easier since I already had kiddy pool and hose .No other dish washer here except dogs and they wouldn't do it

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well look how spoiled they look in your picture. Why would they do dishes? lol
@sissy where did you post about your homemade filter? I am searching for it now. I think you had the crate with the pump inside of it?
I'm considering doing something like that for my pump since I'm going to have underwater plants and floaters and don't want them getting sucked into the bog. It would suck, you know. :eggface:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
My pittie loves doing dishes, at least they look clean. T, your pond looks so nice. If you weren't so far away i would have some rocks for you.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It is better to look clean than it is to be clean.. LOL And thanks snoozer, if you were closer I'd take you up on that. Back to the rock shop this weekend probably.

Ask a Question