Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
It wasn’t
Will head your way. How long to Maryland from Washington at 1.5mph?

Looks great. Love the log. Didn’t know the urns were backed up. Team Aquascape seems to have plenty of them for their YouTube projects...
A long ways especially at 1.5 mph….haha

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I'd sure be concerned about letting diesel enter my pond. Maybe tho you are talking a very small amount? Maybe try something safe to wipe it off like vinegar or?
It wasn’t soaked in it, just dragged across where some spilled a few hours earlier. Leaving it out in the weather for the next 4-5 months should be fine, I can’t even tell if it has any on it.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It wasn’t soaked in it, just dragged across where some spilled a few hours earlier. Leaving it out in the weather for the next 4-5 months should be fine, I can’t even tell if it has any on it.
With that iIwould not worry and Dawn dish soap is great for removing oils. Wash the heck out of it, let it sit out in the rain.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
needed Barney over here.
Well seeing as no one here has met you that statement just says you had no equipment to help with the job. But seeing as we have met I got a huge lol seeing you on the purple barney. But when it comes to equipment if it means the shovel stays in the truck and you don't need to break your back moving logs and boulders . I don't care if it's purple with huge fake eye lashes and a 6 foot pink bow. I'm there

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just a splash on it is no big deal let it sit outtill spring and it should be fine . Maybe Barry under some kitty litter

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I gotta see this; is Barry Barney's bigger bro?:p:cool:;)

View attachment 145525
I don't Name my fish but I name my logs that log is Barry, the other two are Toby and Sally. Although, I Have to keep an eye on Toby and Barry, make sure the don’t do any smooching on Sally, sister kissing is forbidden in my pond. But squirreling It up while falling through an ugly tree is allowed and even encouraged around here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I don't Name my fish but I name my logs that log is Barry, the other two are Toby and Sally. Although, I Have to keep an eye on Toby and Barry, make sure the don’t do any smooching on Sally, sister kissing is forbidden in my pond. But squirreling It up while falling through an ugly tree is allowed and even encouraged around here.
I knew ifn we gave yas enough time, you'd come through! Now, just gotta figure out how to re-use this in polite conversation... ;) :cool: :D :rolleyes: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Man you have got to share what ever you've been smokin

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't name anything pond related. For one, too many fish and once named for sure that one will become sushi for a heron.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I don't name anything pond related. For one, too many fish and once named for sure that one will become sushi for a heron.
Exactly, same reason I don’t name fish or anything in my ponds,(even turtles) as soon as I do it that is the first fish that gets eaten or turtle for that matter. Although, fat bastard the catfish, whatever with him, 3’ long catfish that does nothing but take up space in my pond. If I actually named my logs it would be funny, but nah, just channeling my inner BS for some OTG action in my own thread.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
just channeling my inner BS for some OTG action in my own thread.

Yay! Another one bites the dust!
Erm, or would that be ugly girls falling through a squirrel's nest on the way down? I dunno, somethin' 'bout that 'ism' ain't working, jhn!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question