j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Really nice video tmann, I could just sit here and watch it on and on. Everything looks so nice. How do you get your Hosta's to stay so green looking? Are they all in the shade all day long? Mine are all dry and have holes in them but are in the afternoon sun. Not much shady area's left here to put plants in. You have some nice big good looking koi! And all your pond plants look like they are thriving and your property is so well kept.
Thanks for sharing.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
nice clear water...like mine! your landscape really nestles it in nicely. wish i could afford to do the same!! i like it when people show they keep clean clear water not just say they've got it.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Really nice video tmann, I could just sit here and watch it on and on. Everything looks so nice. How do you get your Hosta's to stay so green looking? Are they all in the shade all day long? Mine are all dry and have holes in them but are in the afternoon sun. Not much shady area's left here to put plants in. You have some nice big good looking koi! And all your pond plants look like they are thriving and your property is so well kept.
Thanks for sharing.

JW thanks for the comments my hostas are in the shade 90% of the day.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
nice clear water...like mine! your landscape really nestles it in nicely. wish i could afford to do the same!! i like it when people show they keep clean clear water not just say they've got it.

Koiguy it took me two years to get my water this clear, I wish this forum was around 6 years ago could have saved me a lot of headaches and money. My landscape really filled in, will be doing some splitting and moving of perennials this fall.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice, thanks for sharing your beautiful pond and yard.

Ask a Question