Unhealthy Fish not doing well- Help

Reaction score
I need some help as I have tried many things and they are not working....please check out the attached pictures and look at the head. I have a small 150 gallon pond and have had no problems in the last 3 years until recently. 4 of my goldfish have already died. I had bought 2 new ones about 4 weeks ago and added them to the pond. Two of my fish are fine while two are hanging on. The ph and temps are fine as well. I did a 50% water change one day and then a 25% water change the next. I then saw white spots (kind of slimey looking) on the two that didn't look very well so I started Ick Away...did two rounds. At the same time I started Melafix and Pimafix just in case it was a fungas or bacteria. So after two rounds of IckAway (added it, waited 3 days, 25% water change, then added more Ick Away) and day 6 of the other two meds., no fish have died, a tiny bit better, the 2 sick ones still are not eating much and don't swim around very much, but the white spots are NOT disappearing. What is it (Ick or Fungas or neither) and how do I treat the pond? Thank you!!
View attachment 1159

View attachment 1160

View attachment 1161

Attachments

• Fish08-09002.jpg
    Fish08-09002.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 350
  • Fish08-09005.jpg
    Fish08-09005.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 307
  • Fish08-09007.jpg
    Fish08-09007.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 350

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Welcome to the forum
will bring this to the top and try again
its hard to tell with the pics ,,they are good but the spots are small..
This girl needs help..

Ask a Question