Vacation ideas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
I am hoping some of you out there may be able to help me pick an inexpensive place to take a trip to for a few days. We live in North Jersey and we have two greyhounds who would travel with us. No kids. I was looking at Myrtle Beach, SC also thinking maybe Virginia Beach, Ocean City MD, or Cape May. Have already been to the last two, and would like to go somewhere we have never been. We like to fish/crab, go to parks with the dogs. Dog park would be nice and would like a place that is dog friendly and at least semi-clean
:lol:

If you have ever gone to the above, please let me know your thoughts. My homework thus far on Myrtle Beach has two places one at the northern end by the boardwalk and one at the southern end.

Thanks fellow ponders!

Mary

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Can I come too cuz I've never been to those places either :lol: Just kidding :rolleyes:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We spent weeks on the outer banks as kids, camping, beautiful area.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
J.W. you can come, why not??? If I had more time and $$$ I'd buy an RV and drive to Washington!
27, I like the staycation, but hubby needs activities outside the house. He would mow, trim, weed, etc. the whole time....
Addy, I used to love camping, but now I ike to camp at places like the Marriott, or Holiday Inn. I am so afraid now of sleeping in the wilderness. We live in bear and coyote country, so I do like my 4 walls... LOL!!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Awww, that's really nice of you mouseams. Maybe someday we will drive up to that part of the country :lol:
Hope you have a nice fun trip where ever you decide to go :rolleyes:

Ask a Question