water bed heater

Reaction score
dieselplower said:
Hi. I have never had a water bed. I was just wondering, can you pick a specific temperature on those, or is it just a low, medium, high, type of thing.
mine has temperature guage right on it numbered set it exactly where you want it

Reaction score
alls well in the indoor tank waterbed heater seems to be working fantastic put all my lrg fish in there and they seem to be in heaven now i have 3 empty fish tanks im gonna have to fill back up again im thinking i may make the 125 gal saltwater ive had them before and think the fish are a lot more colorful than the freshwater so im prolly gonna go that route on the big tank soon as i save up some money that is they are alot more expensive than the freshwater ones

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
davepratt said:
ill post a few pics of the completed tank here shortly
You didn't forget to remove the little girl first, did you, otherwise there'll be a big lump in the middle.

Reaction score
033.JPG034.JPG035.JPG036.JPGheres a cpl pics

Reaction score
fish are being kinda shy and hiding cuz there not used to the new tank yet ill try to get some pics once the acclimate to the tank theres actually 11 fish in there but only a cpl wanted to pose for a pic

Reaction score
everything seems to be working good and the fishies are all eating and enjoying there freedom to be able to swim around a little without bumping into glass

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
well your filtration should be adequate... i see your pumping thru a pressure filter, to and thru, a 20 - 30 gal tote filter, then into 2 diy parts bin spillways, filled with what appears to be lava rock.

Reaction score
ya its an intex pool pump filter water goes through a paper cartridge then i have it going thru my homemade biological filter and then thru some lava rock in the spillways water is crystal clear and fish seem happy so im guessing its working pretty good i also still have my canister filter hooked up to it as well that came from the fish tank the fish used to be in there that way i can give the new filter time to cycle before removing that filter. the water bed heater seems to be doing a fine job as well temp is staying at a constant 76 degrees

Ask a Question