Well it’s close to Spring

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well..... everyone survived the winter....water temperature is above 55 .... and a beautiful afternoon..... “The Hogs “.... haven’t forgotten how to eat..... first meal since last fall.... Honey Nut Cheerios.... I really don’t know how they do it, they are full girth. They haven’t eaten anything from us since first of November last year. That being said, they have been scouring algae for the last three weeks
239A5508-CDBE-482B-AB0D-BA3822BB5C9D.jpeg
113E0D59-0CD9-4857-B417-B6D68D6AA13B.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Looks like there will be spawning going on soon! Trying to rehome my 2 big girls before it starts here.
God.... I hope not, the first year of my pond... I had a huge spawn and I had a hard time finding homes for them and the extra fish was “Part” of my terrible second year..... no spawns since

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
God.... I hope not, the first year of my pond... I had a huge spawn and I had a hard time finding homes for them and the extra fish was “Part” of my terrible second year..... no spawns since
Don't feed them, let them be hungry and inhale the eggs. That is what I do with my fish, non koi, it works

Ask a Question