Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Thanks TM. I get the feeling I won't have any free time or be able to wander on my own. I'm just going to trying to keep up with my pack of teenagers which I think will be akin to herding cats.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thanks TM. I get the feeling I won't have any free time or be able to wander on my own. I'm just going to trying to keep up with my pack of teenagers which I think will be akin to herding cats.
That's about the size of it. But get the BIRNBAUM book anyway, if you can. You'll learn a lot that will help you appreciate your vist better!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Do you like bloody mary's? I ask because I have a friend here who started their own business, bottling bloody mary mix. If you like it spicy and hot I'll have to send you a bottle next time you send me plants.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not really, the bloody part does not sit on my tummy well, burp it up.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing aww you were going to share a receipt! I love tomatoes, salsa, sauce, eat them all of the time. I can not drink v8, tomato juice or bloody marys makes no sense but what about a body makes sense sometimes.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So this time tomorrow I'll... Well I'll still be on a bus with 54 teenagers. However, we will ALMOST be at Disney. I'm hoping all of the weather forecasters got drunk and made a mistake about the 22nd. They are calling for 80% chance of rain and that's the day she performs. However the show will go on so I'm packing a raincoat and an umbrella! We leave tonight at 10. Pray for me. 12 hours in a bus packed with teenagers. I'm wondering if passing out Twinkies stuffed with sleeping pills would be frowned upon? Maybe I'll just keep them to myself...
So if you never hear from me again it means I died. Otherwise I will "see" everyone next year!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Jolly Kwanzaa, or Joyful "Insert Particular Holiday Here".
Also everyone have a safe New Year!!

Ask a Question