We're going to Disney!!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yeah I can't do caged animals so it's not a zoo? No cages with live critters? Cuz then I'll cry and be at Disney and they probably have a rule about it and I'll get thrown out and IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT... hahaha

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
HIDDEN MICKEYS......

Look for them everywhere. Some are obvious, some are subtle, and some are downright impossible! Again, there are web sites dedicated to HIDDEN MICKEYS, so I won't go into it......

That was always fun for son & I (we took several Mom & Son trips when he was in elem. school) to look for those. Maybe you could have a contest with all the kids, to see who can spot the most HIDDEN MICKEYS.... Maybe not, but sometimes (esp. When they're younger) you look for things like that. Take some bubbles and blow bubbles while waiting in an attraction line. Well, it worked for a little kid...... My son liked it, too!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hey that's a great idea. I bet I could give the kids a prize for the most hidden mickey pictures taken.
And the bubbles, I love love love that idea. Thanks TM, Great idea's.

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Get some of those harnesses that they sell for kids, and take a wagon. That way when you get tired you can simply hitch up the kids and hop in the wagon and have them pull you around. Your in luck with the teens, they have stronger backs:LOL:

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yeah I'm sure that won't end up on the news... My daughter reminded me of our last school trip. We went to the aquarium in New Orleans. I ended up taking my group to the mall and teaching them how to do the elf walk up the escalators until security came. They didn't appreciate my lessons. Sooo we bought a ton of fudge instead.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Heehee, we had so much fun. :) Here I am... LOL

Attachments

• 37465_1376898620937_3814659_n.jpg
    37465_1376898620937_3814659_n.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 205

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wellllllllllllllllllllll, if we don't here from you soon when you get back from Disney, what kind of care packages would you like to receive from all of us

That is a fantastic photo

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Is the assumption that I won't come home or that I'm in jail? Makes a difference in the type of care package I request... :wideyed:
Well they search care packages in the graybar place, ow we can send you what ever you want.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A very padded room. Large nurse coming with that little plastic cup of tiny wheeny little pills....................here dear swallow these!

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Yeah why is the nurse always 400 lbs, named Birtha and has a 5 O' Clock shadow? Is that like a job requirement?

Ask a Question