We're going to Disney!!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hahaha, me and my brilliant plans... For some reason I feel like the story goes something like
Go to Disney with 60 teenagers, It'll be fun someone said....
And ends with more Valium and therapy...
I think it's going to be amazing. I am really looking forward to it. Even the bus ride there and back will be fun.
I'm totally going to be the mom that has all the cool snacks.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Be sure to learn the lyrics to IT'S A SMALL WORLD, and THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB MARCH! Drive the kiddos crazy.....!

Oh, oh, oh! And add to that, the lyrics to HEIGH-HO! the dwarves marching song from SNOW WHITE! That's the latest new attraction (SEVEN DWARVES MINE TRAIN, I think is the name....). "We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig......."

"There is just one moon, and one golden sun,
And a smile means friendship for everyone....."

"Hey, there, hi there, ho there...."

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Don't worry about what Mmathis said about learning the words to It's a Small World tbendl, just ride the Small World ride and you will NEVER forget the words to the song, not through therapy or hypnosis will you ever forget it. You will be able to sing it in about 10 different languages too! We will be taking our daughter (16) and her friend next year and we all can't wait. If you go expecting the crowd and long lines, they really do make that place like nowhere else.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Loved Disney World went there twice , they now have Diisney World Paris but you cant beat the Florida one we had a fantastic time whilst there basically becoming big kids, not a hard thing to do for a Royal Naval Sailor
Say hello to Micky and the gang for me M I C K E Y M O U S E he sings in a gruff voice :happy:

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Should be interesting going with 60 teenagers lol but sounds like a fun trip and great to be able to go with your daughter. :) Have not been there myself in 20 years.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh, oh, oh! And add to that, the lyrics to HEIGH-HO! the dwarves marching song from SNOW WHITE! That's the latest new attraction (SEVEN DWARVES MINE TRAIN, I think is the name....). "We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig......."

Definitely going on that ride.... Wait, I'm on vacation from digging. Definitely avoiding that ride... LOL They might make me dig.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Definitely going on that ride.... Wait, I'm on vacation from digging. Definitely avoiding that ride... LOL They might make me dig.
LOL! I wasn't even thinking..... Ahhh, the perfect time to relax with that cool beverage (or warm beverage....)!

Hey, if you get a chance, you should do the "Behind the scenes" tour at THE LAND -- they cover all kinds of sustainable gardening. They have huge Tilapia tanks for aquaponics.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Yes, the prefect time to relax with 60 teenagers, thousands of strangers, and huge rodents that want to hug you...
(I am going to have soooooo much fun with it alllll)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
GAK what was I thinking! I need to get refreshed on my Disney films before I go. Love me some Lilo and Stitch.
OK, so you'll need to brush up on which parks you'll be more likely to run into which characters, LOL! Some are only found in certain parks or areas. Koda & Kenai ("Brother Bear") are in the Canada area of EPCOT -- that was my goal one year, to get my pic taken with Koda & Kenai! If I can find that pic, I'll share it!

Oh, and if you make it to DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM, remember that Itsnotazoo! It is full of surprises, though!

Ask a Question