j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You have a wild and crazy fun filled journey @tbendl and hope you make it back in one piece or at least 3 so we can possibly put you back together again

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
My daughter's performance was amazing. The 1st one. She wrenched her knee and was unable to perform for the 2nd show. I am just not a "stand in line" kinda person. LOL
I am glad I went, it is her last school trip before graduation and I am glad we had the time together but Disney as a whole is not my happiest place on earth. :)

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
You and me both Sissy. I know a bunch of people who go twice or more a year, and I will be happy if I never go again. Oh well, it takes more than 1 kinda person to make the world run.... Happy New Year to you, so glad you're back!! I was pretty busy when you got back on the site but wanted to thank you for the sissy sock. I have used it for rocks and plants and am in love with your idea. :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Glad you survived. Sorry about your daughter hurting her knee. I hate lines too and avoid them like the plague. Done the Disney deals and no need to go again. You did your duty and now you can relax (y)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Going good here except tons of rain right now. We did get some snow in November. Not enough tho!
IMG_6236.JPG

Cat enjoyed hunting moles in it!
IMG_6232.JPG

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
LOL, that's a cute picture of the cat. Well every day when I get up and it's chilly, I try really really hard to will it your way... You know, for snow. :cautious:
It hasn't worked out yet :cold::cold: but I will keep trying.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks T and maybe if everyone here did that we might get lucky and get a pile of it. I love it when it snows really deep over a few days. Hate it tho when we get a bunch dumped on us in one overnight shot. Then I'm out there trying to save all our plants, trees and bushes from getting squished

Ask a Question