what guest's kids do with your pond?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Kids are just curious little learners. And for whatever reason, dropping a rock in water has universal appeal to all little ones. It's the ultimate in cause and effect.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
like skipping stones on the water when I was a child .We seem to all have a love of rocks

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Man you guys are just so nice;
If a kid did something horrible to my pond, first time: warning (hey dude, can you not do that? "yea man np!" aight thanks!)
2nd time: GET OFF MY YARD NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL GET THE GUN!
3rd time: *so angry cannot speak*
4th time: *cops*
fifth attack on my pond: domestic violence...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My youngest son is the youngest kid in my area. He's 11. None of my children, at any age, would have even dreamed of going into a neighbors yard without permission, from the neighbor, and myself.
There's no real fences around here either. My next door neighbor has a wooden fence, that anyone could walk right through, because her dog trends to run away, but honestly, my kids would never enter her yard. Her kids would never enter mine!
It's a matter of raising your children to respect others and to respect nature and animals. Mine were raised with many pets that they were taught from infancy to love and care for. My son's (I have 3) love to throw rocks into the water at the beach...if nobody's in the water. My daughter, (the oldest) is the enforcer when I'm not around. We also count on our animal friends to give lessons in behavior...
There's one child, well, she's not really a child anymore at almost 17, who has behavioral issues...
I have a honey bee hive in the back of my property...yep, she figured she'd check out the residents without asking, several years ago...I didn't have to say a word...buzzy and company gave her a lesson in etiquette.
She hasn't been back.

Ask a Question