addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
PPL-24® is a 24 mil (24 thousandths of an inch) thick Reinforced Polyethylene (RPE). It is a "5 layer" construction consisting of 3 layers of LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) coatings sandwiching 2 layers of HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) reinforcing scrim. This method of construction results in an incredibly puncture and tear resistant lightweight liner material. To our knowledge, the PPL-24 is the strongest RPE available today, and Bend Tarp & Liner, Inc. is the nation's sole source for this product. PPL-24 was originated, developed, and popularized in a team effort by Bend Tarp and Liner, Inc. and Matai, Inc. USA, beginning in the 1980's.

I am on my honey's lappy, mine gave the blue screen of death doing diagnostic tests on it right now.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Me too Malak and I thought.............hmmmmmmmmm, very nice, where is this going.........then I read the rest :lol::lol::cool:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing...................I was working hard on getting my lappy working.............didn't even think of what I typed. Luckily I keep a ghost back up of it, and have one that is only a few weeks old, so could have done a total restore. Have a ton of programs I use all the time would have been a night mare to redo. Did get it running! yippee, hate that blue screen, nasty thing to see.

I have two tb back ups save all, lost one lappy in the past and lost pictures, no more lol.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have malwarebytes, win utilities and a good virus proggie, nothing has been found.
My protection proggies run quite often.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ccleaner, Malwarebytes, Spybot, Spywareblaster, Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool are all good and what is checkdisk?

Reaction score
You open up "my computer" and rightclick the C drive and choose "properties". Then you click the "tools" tab and click "check now". It will say it cannot check it now but would you like to schedule it for the next boot, so choose "yes". :-D

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If you do this, make sure you are not in a hurry to use the computer. It wll take a while.
This is generally run after BSOD.

Reaction score
Nah, running it now and then helps prevent blue screen. Catches corrupt files before they are so bad you cannot boot. This is my job among other things at work. Been messing with computers since the late 70s.

Ask a Question