What is your weather like ... today

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
My cousin is thinking of buying my house and she loves the pond .Her and her hubby are retiring next year .Of course aggie and bert and olive oil and popeye will come with me if I decide to move .That house will depend on time to get there and time to go shopping .Sandy's hubby is a big race fan and loves the Martinsville speedway
So you might be moving... Glad your taking the fish too. Hope everything goes good and sounds exciting!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I feel like I am cursed my truck is now dead and the battery is new motorcraft one bought in January .I think by the sound it may be the starter or the alternator .Every time I do something good I get bit in the butt by bad luck .My old mower I gave to a family that I know so they would not have to hand mow there yard .I give so much and it never works out for me .I take food to the animal shelter and blankets and toys .I give to gods pit crew to help disaster areas .I give plants and fish to people ,I help neighbors but why is it always me that gets stuck by the bad bug .:(

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I feel like I am cursed my truck is now dead and the battery is new motorcraft one bought in January .I think by the sound it may be the starter or the alternator .Every time I do something good I get bit in the butt by bad luck .My old mower I gave to a family that I know so they would not have to hand mow there yard .I give so much and it never works out for me .I take food to the animal shelter and blankets and toys .I give to gods pit crew to help disaster areas .I give plants and fish to people ,I help neighbors but why is it always me that gets stuck by the bad bug .:(
Just the luck of the draw Sissy. Hope your luck improves cause you work hard and deserve it!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Ok it says its 86 out there but I just came inside from mowing the lawn and the wife saw me and ran into the kitchen, wetting a towell and throwing it on my face. The kids haven't stopped staring. Apparently my cheeks are redder than a politician being questioned by their mistress.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
85 today, one more 90 coming up and then maybe we won't have any more until next year.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
just came in from mowing and yep it is nice out .Took out and went and got new battery and put it in and the washed and waxed both trucks .Laundry hung out and hubby got his breakfast and lunch and now making dinner .Cooler weather for for you is hopefully coming texmaster .I need to finish mowing a small section and then finish trimming and done

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
just came in from mowing and yep it is nice out .Took out and went and got new battery and put it in and the washed and waxed both trucks .Laundry hung out and hubby got his breakfast and lunch and now making dinner .Cooler weather for for you is hopefully coming texmaster .I need to finish mowing a small section and then finish trimming and done

Hope so!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We may be getting down to the 70's by the end of the week and we have friends in the higher elevation of Montana and they had snow .Karen said it went from 90 degrees to snow in just a day .They are at 58 degrees now and snow melted .I am on the phone with her now .

Ask a Question