sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
She had one of those things but still he came out from the woods .She was only doing 25 mph when she hit him but the road is narrow and it was wet and it was foggy and she went into the ditch and flipped the car sideways .It happened at 4 am on her way home from the hospital after work .When they build the businesses on that road maybe that will help .The road is nothing but curves and woods on both sides . A lot of the roads here are like that ,barely room for 2 cars to get by each other.I even hate driving them and no street lights scares me ,I won't even drive them at night .I think her escape is totaled this time .
.We got a lot of rain and wind last night and boy did it hit the house .The pond was full to over full so that was good .So far so good for me none but maybe I should not say that it will bring me bad luck .Thank you jw and mitch .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Her hubby is over the road trucker so maybe she needs his truck,he works for Espe trucking and has been a driver for over 30 years . .I told her not to buy a red vehicle ,they are bad luck to our family

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Cloudy rainy. 82
Glad your sister is ok Sissy, cars can be replaced

Our shopping cart driver
tmp_11231-20161201_075511-62967365.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
how darn cute is missy .I bet you lots of people commented
She stares at people until they pay attention to her......................like how cute am I lol

Everybody who sees her wants her. We never leave her in a car or anywhere someone could snatch her. Guess you could say we are over protective!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Lady over in Eden NC had her poodle stolen from her car while in the dollar store 2 weeks ago and I felt so sorry for her .Why would you leave the car doors unlocked .:(46 degrees this morning and only getting up to 55 degrees today

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Maybe since she left the dog in there alone if anything happened,like fire etc. the doors would be unlocked so someone could save the dog? Sad she lost the pup :(

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
nope sad to say .It has gone down hill ever since they did the section 8 apartments there .The flea market is there and I enjoy that but lock my car even when I am driving around there .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
They are throwing the S word at us for Sunday or Monday. Don't believe a word they say when it comes to snow. Usually if they say it might, it doesn't and when they say it won't it does!
Now rain they can say that every day and pretty much get that right

Ask a Question