water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thought you would get some rain Addy
We did if you count around 10 drops = rain. Looks like some nice rain coming from the west, but the problem is the hills/mountains to the west of us break up a lot of the storms before they reach us. Wait and see.

Usually we are at around 25 inches of rain by now, so far 9.34 inches.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Dark clouds yesterday ,no rain and they are calling for 40%% chance today .I did finally get the chance to apply for my social security and amazed I will get that much .Only thing I did not understand is why they say I get a part of my husbands and it does not effect his and why to get taxes taken out of the checks that I had to get a second phone call from them to confirm that and need to have my marriage license and birth certificate ready .Why do they have to do that this way .I requested taxes be taken out of hubbies but they never took them out .They will call me june 25th

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
News Paper Headlines this morning... Bone Dry and Nearing Records. ... Medicine Hat area hasn't seen this little rain in April and May since 1928!

We only got 12.2 millimeters of rain in the last two months!! That is less than half an inch of rain! !!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Addy, can I ask that the rain hold off until I get my liner in? It arrives tomorrow and we're going to likely just to a quick and dirty drop in until the weekend when we can do it more proper-like. If it does rain tonight, please do everything in your power to keep it up in Frederick! Appreciate it! ;-)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy, can I ask that the rain hold off until I get my liner in? It arrives tomorrow and we're going to likely just to a quick and dirty drop in until the weekend when we can do it more proper-like. If it does rain tonight, please do everything in your power to keep it up in Frederick! Appreciate it! ;-)
It could sit here all day and rain would not bother me one bit! The rain is still coming, edge of storm is out in martinsburg, so a few more hours, unless it is moving fast, before it reaches us. The red dot is our house
rain.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well 10 drops of water again, maybe 15, the hills broke up the storm again it went north and south, missed us again. The red line is the hills that mess up our storms
rain.JPG

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wow its raining hard yet again! So there is hope for you too Addy!!! Another little thunder just now! Ya now fire ban can be lifted and I can have little fire tonight in Canada!

20150526_213057.jpg

Attachments

• 20150526_213114.jpg
    20150526_213114.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 20150526_213044.jpg
    20150526_213044.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 124

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
missed us again..................the sun is out the sky is blue

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
we got a quick thunderstorm and some rain .I had to go mow my sisters 4 acres and trim and still have to mow my yard .I told her she broke her arm to get off work and torture me or kill me .

Ask a Question