What is your weather like ... today

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So glad you guys are having nice weather. We are looking at a predicted week of rain with a possible clear day Sunday. It was chilly here this morning and I'm glad someone is out enjoying the sun.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Been cooler for 2 days but back up to over 80 the next couple of days and then mid 90's for next week .Got lots done but time for rest and coffee

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
darn weather now our little peewee is sick .He was shivering bad this morning and not acting like himself so I have him nice and bundled up and he is sleeping .If he does not act better by tomorrow I will take him to vet hospital .But vet said it just sounds like a cold now and she may be out this way and will check up on him .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am getting worried as he does not even want to go out and pee and he is the one who saved my hubbies life when he had a heart attack .He is just over 4 years old now

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am getting worried as he does not even want to go out and pee and he is the one who saved my hubbies life when he had a heart attack .He is just over 4 years old now

I hope your vet stops by Sissy. Missy does the shiver thing a lot if she got stung by a bee, usually for hours, or feeling off. If peewee is lethargic, I would take him in, that is one thing the vet has always told me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Awwww ... poor little PeeWee, but he is in good hands. His Mama loves him very much, and will keep a close eye on him.
Good idea, Addy, I'll pull those lower pots up closer to the surface, maybe even into a tote for now! I've never had trouble with them sprouting before, and the tubers seemed to be healthy when I repotted them last weekend, so maybe it's just that the water temps keep bouncing around, they want warm and STAY WARM.
Going up to 78 today, and 82 tomorrow, but only partly cloudy today, mostly cloudy tomorrow. Going to mow and get all the freaking annuals I bought yesterday on clearance planted today. And, try to redig the gutter pipe and raise it so it doesn't have to go "uphill" at the end to empty it. :) Then I can seed that area. Hated to do it before I leave for UT when my granddaughter is born, due tomorrow ... but it needs to be done. Girl that takes care of my chores for me (mostly plants this time, LOL) will just have to water the area daily. I'll leave the hose out for her, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We got down to 38 this am, 80 tomorrow, 70 today. The pond is 61.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I thought for sure a big thunderstorm with lots of rain was coming, but dark clouds just slipped off without a drop of rain!
We sure could use a good dumping of rain, its been so long and ground is so dry now.
How's that sweet little Pee Wee doing Sissy? I sure hope he will be ok...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
There's a wildfire burning about 30 km west of us that's labeled out of control.
I don't have any worries about this particular one, but I think this is going to be an active fire season.
I'm glad we had about 75 trees removed from around our home last year.
No real rain in our forecast.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Stay safe! Glad you had them removed too, a good safe zone. We are dry too, they are "talking" rain, but down in the 20% range.
Heading up to 85 today, just got back from our walk, darn hot!

Missy found shade and would not move so we had to carry her.......

Ask a Question