sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I never understand why people do that .She complained to me the other day about the washer and dryer and the fridge .Good gosh she has a hubby and he needs to learn to do this also .He drives big rigs so he is not home all week .She was going to replace the washer and dryer that was 5 years old and nothing wrong with them except a little love and care .Fridge was not making ice or giving her water .I see to many down here that do not maintain anything and still think it should work .She is lucky with the dryer she did not have a fire .I am not going to be here forever.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
It's a hurricane of wind right now! Good thing I am down low in valley cause people's fences are blowing down elsewhere. Down here the wind sweeps over the nearby hills and I just hear howling winds high in tree tops. I do get gusts of wind but not nearly anything like people on hill get.
Supposed to reach 57 degrees today it would be nicer if wind would blow clouds away and then sun could pole out.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It just started getting really windy here an hour ago but still in the 70's .I got the braces on the other pergola so all is good with that .Cloudy and light mist most of the day so did not get much done here .

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
We finally got our freeze, all the leaves came down in one day! Leaving for work in the morning is was raining leaves like I've never seen before. I wonder who's gonna clean that mess up?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Sunny and appeared to be frost this morning, although it is now in the 40's already.
Sitting in my recliner, with little Miss Denali (my Boston Terrier) laying next to me. She is due to have puppies next Friday, and I'm feeling those little buggers against my hip and leg, wiggling and kicking and shoving. :) I'm thinking maybe 3 puppies this time, she is not as big as she has been in the past.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I still feel the effects of over breeding chinese shar pei's as the mother was overbread and my Bud .ended up with cancer and all her brothers and sisters also had the same result and the couple who sold them all got fined by the breeders society for them and we lost our pretty Bud at 3 years of age .Her mom and dad were both blue ribbon winners .Cost us over 4 thousand dollars before vet finally said that the cancer was spreading to her brain and then we had to make the hardest decision ever .I still cry when I see her pic with her christmas present with her daddy and that was 3 months before

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
She was and is remembered to this day just like my Harley and Hunter

Attachments

• bud 003.JPG
    bud 003.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 84

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sorry Haro but I just wanted to share all the good fertilizer you get from them .I mowed some of them over to help fertilize the ground .I know the wind was strong so thinking they went to every state around here .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am getting pretty tired of rain .Only good thing all the grass seed I put down is nice and tall and filling in bare spots

Ask a Question