What size pump for pond/bog/stream?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Canada
Thank you! Yes, I'm very happy with the rocks. They are almost all from my 3/4 acre property, some of the smaller ones from the beach. One of the things I love about ponds is the reflections they provide. I'm really enjoying that aspect of this pond already.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I'm jealous you have all those fabulous rocks on your property. I too love the reflections, the sound, the peace of it. It's addicting in a happy way.

slakker

AKA Mike
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I lived in BC for awhile. Prince George actually. I loved it there. Can't wait to see pictures Huckleberry.

I lived in PG for a few years as well... still remember the stench from the mills in the "bowl" fondly! LOL.... and the wild huckleberries out by Summit Lake are awesome!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We must have been at the Lake then. My mom went out there to live for a year and learn how to build log cabins. We lived in a camper and ate wild berries and fished... Well that's mostly what I remember but we were right on a big lake.

Ask a Question