What wild life personality are you?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a red-legged frog too! :wideyed:

Unmistakably cool, you’re just like a California red-legged frog! You’ll take tall, cool grasses and wet meadows over the hot sun any day of the week. You’re not a picky eater -- you’ll eat just about anything you can fit in your mouth! You just might enjoy Mark Twain’s book ‘The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County”.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Mountain Lion -
You’re aloof yet can show your strength when need be, just like a mountain lion. You like to get out to explore and experience the wider world. Friends are amazed at how incredibly adaptable you are, but you do need A LOT of personal space and don’t like being hemmed in

It's close - or is that me being aloof?

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Nah, my wife took the test on my behalf. That was her rating. Chicks.......sheesh................

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I had hubby take it, here he is

Result: You're a Wild Bison

Proud and strong, you’re a rock like America’s wild bison! You are constantly on the move and have a huge appetite for life. You like to travel America’s wide-open spaces with friends and family, though sometimes you do butt heads. Wherever you go, you’re a VERY big deal and people don’t forget meeting you!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Red Wolf here.
I thought it was interesting that when I did the quiz the second time the choices were in a different order.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have tried it 3 times with different answers, but the way I think answers, still a GBH.

DC1346

Culinary God
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Oh dear ... I'm a California Red Legged Frog.

Well okay ... I do prefer tall cool grasses and wet meadows over a hot sun ... and I guess I'm not a picky eater. I'll eat just about anything though I do draw the line at beets, cats, guinea pigs, and insects.

But I don't wanna be a frog!

When I lived in the scrub desert of southern Arizona, I was shocked to find that come Fall, I'd have these frogs in my pond. They'd sing their songs at night and it wasn't a pleasant "ribbit-ribbit-ribbit.' It was a loud and irritating, "CROAAAAKKKKKK!" These frogs were like the Donald Trump of the amphibious world.

"CROAAAAKKKKKK!" (I'm so wealthy and successful)

"CROAAAAKKKKKK!" (I'm going to make America great again)

"CROAAAAKKKKKK!" (I'm like really smart)

"CROAAAAKKKKKK!" (And I have great hair) Well okay ... as far as I know, the Donald has never said that last part ... but we're probably all thinking that when we look at him, right? The man is 71 years of age? How can he have hair like that?

"CROAAAAKKKKKK!"

Ask a Question