j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Waiting for the pouring rain to stop so I can get to my walking. Should clean some more of my house.................one room at a time, can only take so much of cleaning ya know :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@j.w Do you walk the same path every time, or do you change each day?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@j.w Do you walk the same path every time, or do you change each day?

I go all different ways but always walk from my house, don't drive to anywhere to walk. Have to change it up and I listen to my audio books while I walk. Reading J.A. Jance series now. Usually go 6miles or so per day but now w/trying to heal my Plantar Faciitis I only am doing 3miles. Can't wait to get back to doing the long ones as foot appears to be getting better, yay! I miss all my nice people along the way who cheer me on :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Trying not to stress about fish. Acdently drain the pond down to about 1' deep by 2'w 14' long. Started to lower from the heavy rains about 2pm yesterday and got distracted and forgot. Woke up 3 am to answer natures call and rembered. Quickly added water and few hours latter filled. I hope they will be ok.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well they said 55 but thermometer outside is at 60 degrees .I wish mail lady would get here soon so I can get back outside .But got 20 packages that have to go out and getting 2 big ones also .

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Want to spray paint black some 5 gallon buckets I have to place in my greenhouse for heat sinks. I don't know if the temps will cooperate with the recommended spraying temps on the can. (chilly, windy high of 40F predicted) I think I'll place them in the greenhouse to warm them up first, take one at a time outside to spray, and then put it back in the greenhouse to dry. Also want to get some more joints sealed up.

Never got to this today. The wind was strong today, and the real feel temps were in the 30's. Also, I got 2 orders today, so I had to take care of them. Tomorrow is another day.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You are getting the wind we had saturday and sunday .Zeropilot that is the reason I hate the trip to NJ .Traffic and boring in other spots .Long stretch's of highway where all you see is trees and that means deer and maybe a bear here and there .I remember a trip down here to be subcontractor for the house and stopped at a little store ,got out of my truck and 10 feet from me by the dumpster was a bear .I turned around after closing the truck door and there he was .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Trying not to stress about fish. Acdently drain the pond down to about 1' deep by 2'w 14' long. Started to lower from the heavy rains about 2pm yesterday and got distracted and forgot. Woke up 3 am to answer natures call and rembered. Quickly added water and few hours latter filled. I hope they will be ok.
Good luck! With our acidic water I would need to buffer it up while filling.
Hope all is ok with them!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Got all the way up to 59 degrees today, so I managed to pull the pump on our pond less and emptied the patio pond. Good thing I remembered there were 4 fish in there... the last guy wasn't eager to leave!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Heading to 60F today! We finally quit trying to fix our 10 year old hot tub, bought a new one and the ripple effect starts....................we are now pulling the deck boards and putting down new ones before delivery on Monday!
Redoing the railing............... We miss our hot tub, nothing better than cold weather and hot water, love to sit out when it is snowing! Might take the old one, if we can remove without trashing it, and make a small lily pond..........notice the might!

They needed replacement since the day we moved in, 2008..............

Ask a Question