Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My plan for today is to clean out all the flowerbeds and get them ready for planting next Spring
It's amazing how the yard has changed after only a couple of frosts....3 days ago I had flowers everywhere, now everything looks dead
smsad2.gif
I can't leave it like this, I need to clean it all out!...and the kids are helping hubby and I, whether they like it or not, if they wanna eat tonight
smlaughing.gif

Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I'm taking Primatene and drinking hot coffee to try to get rid of bronchitis. Yuck! Watching rain fall on the pond. We might have our first frost early Monday morning, so I'll be interested to see what happens to the plants around the pond.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Would love to work outside today; it is going to be beautiful. Instead we are scheduled to do "tastings" outside of The Artisan Exchange (one of our customers) in Milford, PA at the town's semi-annual Toast to Milford. Milford is a quaint, scenic town on the Delaware River in Northeast, PA.

http://milfordpa.us/

artisan_exchangesm.jpg

Toast-to-Milford-October-2017-Posters-663x1024.jpg

Toast-to-Milford-October-2017-Posters-1.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Going for my walk, then we are heading over to a friends grand opening of her cat rescue.

Free food and drinks

Hey guys, can't pass up a free hot dog and chips, with a soda. Come see what the animal rescue it all about and meet some of the critters. We have a 30+ year old mustang mare, a donkey named Don Quioxte, fur, fins, feathers, scales and turtles that we have taken in, It is turning into a regular petting zoo around here. Check the Events section. This Saturday at 2 pm. At least the the weather is supposed to be spectacular for this time of year. Help us spread the net for the cat enclosure. Door prizes. Games, and meet the neighbors face to face and see what we are doing for the community. Please RSVP on the event posting so I don't run out of goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=cottage window cat rescue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Cold and rainy so no yard work today (we still have lots of leaves that haven't dropped yet)

Television quit working so we went to Best Buy to get a new one. Still amazes me how thin and light tv's are these days. Hopefully I will have time to watch Stranger Things on Netflix in between laundry, water changes and cage cleaning. Gotta multitask around here :LOL:

Ask a Question