j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Me too................ooh new Subaru you got the brains and the beauty too! Only mines old, 1991
upload_2017-11-11_11-45-45.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I bought my new escape this year and love it .ford employee discount does not hurt either .I don't pay shipping and handling and pay 100 dollars under the cost to build .Got fully loaded one for 26 thousand only thing I did not want was moon roof but paid a little extra for custom paint .I love how nice it rides but only thing is it does not take much foot pressure on the pedal .Not sure how many times I have looked at the gauges and realized I was doing 75 .Bad thing is getting used to not using the key any more .Walk up touch and doors unlock and back lift gate opens with my foot .Great when your hands are full .Automatic lights are neat and so is the color changing ambient interior lights and those heated seats will be nice in the winter .No more cold buns on leather seats .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The 2017 has 329 miles on it and just put gas in it for the second time .My ford sport tarc now has 44 thousand on it and it is a 2001 and most of that came from going back and forth between NJ and VA

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Good morning and happy Sunday!

I just opened up my 4 hens and now I'm sipping hot coffee wondering what I want to do today....nothing sounds good but it's boring....decorating for the Holidays it's too soon....what are you guys doing today?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Redoing our living room, bought ourselves a early Christmas present. A early black Friday TV geez is it beautiful.
Re-wiring, cleaning, painting, removing, tossing, purging, feels good!

I need to till some of the yard, waiting for a touch warmer day. Which is coming back.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I love renovating rooms! We've done the bathrooms and bedrooms, next will be the kitchen but first we need to finish the outdoor projects and that is going to take all of our time and money for a while

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Just planted a new crop of basil, spinach and lettuce greens in our indoor kitchen garden...blending worm food for our kitchen vermicomposter....washing curtains and cleaning windows in two downstairs rooms....been looking at YouTube vids on window passive solar heaters....let's see what the rest of the day brings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My windows could use a wash, but windows and fans are hubby's chores
I purposely do not keep my sliding door too clean cause otherwise the birds would hit it...they still do but not as hard and as often as when the glass is clean

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Waiting for the installers to show up for day 7 of our 5 day installation... they're working in adverse conditions so I am grateful they are keeping at it. It's sleeting and freezing rain today.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I bought a new tv month and half ago , 55 inch one and geeze is it great .One of those 4 k ones .Ratings were iffy on it but have to say it has a really great pic so can't complain for 398 dollars plus got rebates of 50 dollars total .But good pic could come from the fact that I have fiber optic cable from chatmoss cable and chatmoss updated and brought me all new boxes for my house .Only thing is the bigger the tv the better it is to sit a little farther away from it .Hubby got the 40 inch one for his den and son took the 32 inch for a puter monitor for his ebay business .I looked at those window passive solar heaters with the fans .But people say good and bad things about them if you have double or triple pane windows .I guess the can cause the seals in the windows to fail and that is from consumer affairs .

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I bought a new tv month and half ago , 55 inch one and geeze is it great .One of those 4 k ones .Ratings were iffy on it but have to say it has a really great pic so can't complain for 398 dollars plus got rebates of 50 dollars total .But good pic could come from the fact that I have fiber optic cable from chatmoss cable and chatmoss updated and brought me all new boxes for my house .Only thing is the bigger the tv the better it is to sit a little farther away from it .Hubby got the 40 inch one for his den and son took the 32 inch for a puter monitor for his ebay business .I looked at those window passive solar heaters with the fans .But people say good and bad things about them if you have double or triple pane windows .I guess the can cause the seals in the windows to fail and that is from consumer affairs .

I just made an offer of $129 on the one pictured below. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/252884704824?) If the seller takes my offer, I am going to let my business buy it and try it in one of the windows in my small warehouse.
solarwindow2032.jpg
2032%20Controller.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They showed them on hometime and this old house also .Hometime stopped the show but it is probably an outdated model anyways .My son was looking at it also for his ebay business for the guest house that he now uses as his office .I watched a lot of videos on youtube about home made ones .Even the ones made with cans .

Ask a Question