sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
then not sure where my clear water came from .All i do is net the bottom of the pond and use lava rock .

Attachments

• koi and dishwasher 010.JPG
    koi and dishwasher 010.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 220
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have to put my foot down here. I'm sorry to say that addy1's passive aggressive post is not a good post. There are 3 good posts here explaining what good filtration is. Addy1, If you don't know it yourself, please have the decency to say so. I once was a newbie and I would have hated to have a newbie read a post like this which sets their expectations back down to zero.

Waterbug, I feel your pain! An excellent post by you... yet... whooosh. Your post is so good that it should be enshrined. Yet, addy1, whose situation is explained by your post, it goes over her head. It's like you go ask someone for advice and they tell you to go away. Not good.

I strongly disagree, there was nothing wrong with addy1's post. Let's play nice please - there was a lot of useful information until this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question