Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
When I post the following song most people say "thats gay" really fb? thats the problem. Love has become a taboo :(

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
to much technology and lazy spoiled kids .We need more love and respect all around . .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
The worst thing they ever did in the UK was banning slapping , now wehave three generations of kids growing up not knowing right from wrong .
I had ten barrels of you know what beaten out of me as a kid by my drunken abusive stepfather but I still think slapping has a place , how do you stop a small child from burning themselves let them do it or a quick slap of the back of the leg it worked for us as kids you didnt do it again

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
they do not understand the difference between child abuse and correcting your child they bundle them together because the ones in control of it all are worse than ever and just plain lazy .Got news for them there is a difference and our world would be a better place if they used there brains .A smack is not the same as a beating ..

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
The worst thing they ever did in the UK was banning slapping , now wehave three generations of kids growing up not knowing right from wrong .
I had ten barrels of you know what beaten out of me as a kid by my drunken abusive stepfather but I still think slapping has a place , how do you stop a small child from burning themselves let them do it or a quick slap of the back of the leg it worked for us as kids you didnt do it again

Dave
I am gonna write a book on parenting. The title is gonna be 'Hit Your Kids With This Book' lol

Ask a Question