Where Did You Get Your Goldfish ?

Discussion in 'Fish & Koi Talk' started by Nyboy, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Nyboy

Faebinder

Half my fish are from Dandy Orandas auction site. By far his fish are the best. They all did great in my pond and their size/colors are exceptional. My 14" red white comet is from DO and mg 8" oranda is from DO. The oranda has been in my pond 2 years now along with the ranchus.

I have a handful goldfishnet and his are decent. Never an issue but their sizes are not big like DO. They do grow however.... you're getting them young.

I got some from eBay you gotta be careful there....I got some from coast gem USA and their quality is ok..

I have two from next day koi, be careful when buying pearlscale a theirs did not have pearlscale on arrival but they tried and sent me a replacement. My oldest shubunkin is actually from them and it's healthy+pretty.

Finally, my prettiest black opal shubunkins are from black water creek but I noted they don't have as many up this year in pictures.

Faebinder, Sep 7, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Nyboy

Faebinder

IMG_7771.JPG Some of my Dandy Oranda fish.

Attached Files:

Faebinder, Sep 7, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. Nyboy

CometKeith

Addy. I have always like your shubunkins. Do you think they ship fish?

CometKeith, Sep 10, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question