Where is JW???

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
No, she likes us.
She is going through some real life issues that have taken over for a while. She and Hubby are dealing with the life issues together.
Yes we have had to work through issues ourselves in the past msotly to do with health be it Vals MD or my own illness both can and do cause strain on the relationship from time to time, talking almost always helps us through our troubles
I hope it all works for them both :)

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
From JW to her friends on the forum

Maybe you can let them know we are healing from a family tragedy and will be back when I feel able to deal w/the fun things in life again. Tell them I miss them but just not ready yet

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Yep, we are all thinking of you, I'm praying for fast healing with all you and your family are going through. We will be patient, but you know that we all miss you dearly. You are the sunshine in all of our lives, so I'm sure you are helping out others with your attitude. Keep strong, my friend, and when you are ready, we will be ready for your return with open arms. :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hard when you have a tragedy happen in the family but if you let it consume you that is not good either .Friends are friends and are always there to help you get through it but you need to let them help you .It is sometimes hard to do but you need too .I hope JW keeps strong .I have been there to many times but I am stronger for it .

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Your selfless nature and positive encouragement of others are two of many blessings you grace us with. You are in our prayers daily.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thank you so much everyone for praying and thinking of us during this horrible tragedy of the unexpected death of our 42yr old son Ethan on Monday the 27th of April. We miss him so much and would do anything to bring him back. It is so hard now living w/o him but our family must come together and be strong for each other and go on and try to be happy again. I know it will take a long time to get somewhat back to normal but they say it will get easier as time goes by. Right now we are not feeling that but will hope and pray someday it will. I will try to check in here when I can and I miss all of you and your fun and interesting pond stories but right now we are having a hard time enjoying anything. Just got to keep saying to myself that I know he is in a better place now w/the Lord. He did accept Christ into his life many years ago so I am happy about that.
Thank you all again for your kindness and thank you to addy for letting you all know we were having a family situation.
Janice (jw)

Ask a Question