Where is JW???

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I just want to turn back the clock, see your happy thoughts and posts, cause I really miss them sweet JW comments the most.

I want to take away all the pain and your heavy heart, make everything all right,
Hold your hand and wipe the tears at night.

I want to take you away on a sunny day, to a beautiful place where the grass is soft and green and the sky is always blue,
Where a crystal clear stream refreshes the earth and soothes the soul,
And Little sweet birds sing their hearts out just for you...

Just 4 U by Colleen

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I am SO sorry to hear of your great loss, j.w.! Mere words cannot express the sympathy I feel for you and your family. Be strong, and in time the pain does subside. You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.
John :cry:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
So sorry JW and know first hand how hard it can be .When my sister died I was lost and felt like I was to blame for her lose .I should have kept her on the phone and I should not have gone to work that day .I knew he was dangerous but not stupid ,but he was both:( .It is one of the hardest things to loose a child .

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I can't imagine your pain j.w. I'm sitting here at work, tears, thinking if I could survive the loss of my daughter. I wish you strength, peace, comfort, love, hope, and healing laughter. There are no words to convey how sad I am for your families loss. I am glad you have your husband to grieve with. Know that I'm thinking of you during this time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
JW is the mistress of the animated emoticons ... bet she has a "group hug" one ... So, for once, I took the time to go and find some, just for you. :)
group hug 2.png
group hug 3.jpg

And ,,, my favorite, because one of the huggers has angel wings ....
group hug 4.jpg

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Yep, we are all thinking of you, I'm praying for fast healing with all you and your family are going through. We will be patient, but you know that we all miss you dearly. You are the sunshine in all of our lives, so I'm sure you are helping out others with your attitude. Keep strong, my friend, and when you are ready, we will be ready for your return with open arms. :)
Ditto!

Ask a Question