Where is JW???

Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone for praying and thinking of us during this horrible tragedy of the unexpected death of our 42yr old son Ethan on Monday the 27th of April. We miss him so much and would do anything to bring him back. It is so hard now living w/o him but our family must come together and be strong for each other and go on and try to be happy again. I know it will take a long time to get somewhat back to normal but they say it will get easier as time goes by. Right now we are not feeling that but will hope and pray someday it will. I will try to check in here when I can and I miss all of you and your fun and interesting pond stories but right now we are having a hard time enjoying anything. Just got to keep saying to myself that I know he is in a better place now w/the Lord. He did accept Christ into his life many years ago so I am happy about that.
Thank you all again for your kindness and thank you to addy for letting you all know we were having a family situation.
Janice (jw)
I lost a daughter and saw several "professionals" with no help. In the end, it was a simple mom who also lost a child that helped. She said," If you could go back and do it all over again, and knowing the pain that this end would bring, would you do it all again just to have known them and their love?"

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Bullfrog I sent you a pm and I would do it all over again except the end was just too much to bear. I wish I could go back and change things but can't so just have to remember the good times and move on from the sadness and grief.

Reaction score
My heart and prayers are with you, I have been where you are right now. Just be kind to yourself, if something is difficult to do, don't do it, put it off. There will be triggers that make you remember him and make you sad. But in time you will move past the pain and remember the good times.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
grouphug.gif
grouphug.gif
grouphug.gif
grouphug.gif