Why did you choose your particular sceeen name?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
OK, my name would still be "MAMA." Nice!

Funny, but until a few months ago [before snow], I never noticed the "L" in "plower," and thought it was "dieselPOWER." Then one day, DUH!
LOL glad I wasn't the only one! I thought the same till just today!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Back in the day I use to dye my hair a lot. Always a different color. One time, I don't know what happened, but it went bright yellow. When I walked in the door at work, my coworker said "well aren't you a a big ray of sunshine" Kind of stuck with me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5B
OK, my name would still be "MAMA." Nice!

Funny, but until a few months ago [before snow], I never noticed the "L" in "plower," and thought it was "dieselPOWER." Then one day, DUH!
Me too! ...LOL... now I stand corrected, until the plow comes by and knocks me over turning me into a great big white berm....lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5B
My screen name came from a CB handle I had years ago. Scream'n Beagle. I was driving dump trucks back then and and Italian fellow that drove with us called me Screaming Pugle because he had a hard time saying beagle. My name was thus shortened to Pugle, and on a Flight Sim forum I belonged to, pugle was already taken, so I made myself pugle1. Now I tend to use that for all my forum screen names.

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
I got my name from a drivers license that I carry around in my wallet.

I usually use Aaron the Great but that did not happen this time :(. About 5 years ago I signed up on one of those internet things that promises "Never to give out your information" so I used the name Aaron and the last name was The Great. Within 2 weeks we started getting hammered with all kinds of stuff in the mail addressed to "Aaron the Great" I figured that since it went through the mail like that then it must be true. To this day we get something in the mail at least once a week addressed to Aaron the Great.

Ask a Question