Why would you not vote for Trump or Clinton be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes there are.....too many. But that was not the point of the post. The point being what will be the reactions of the White Supremacists. among others, when it is realized that Trump can/will not keep his campaign promises.
Meyer you seem to be one of the most reasonable liberals I have run across. I commend you for offering views that are justified and not snarling accusations of racism and sexism. The only thing I would say to this particular post is that I would expect nothing will happen. I think any honest person will admit that rioting and dissension comes from the left. The very term left is where leftest got their name from.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Meyer you seem to be one of the most reasonable liberals I have run across.

Thanks. Maybe that's because I am a Moderate, neither wholly Conservative nor Liberal.
I must disagree with the portrayal that "rioting and dissension comes from the left". I remember quite well the anti-war demonstrations of the late 60"s and early 70"s. I was part of those and many, many of those protesters would today be considered right wing. The depicting of all protesters and rioters are liberals greatly resembles the practice of inferring that all Muslims are 'out-to-get-you'.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My hubby is a Vietnam vet and they came back to people who spit at them and treated them terribly ,called them baby killers and worse names .No man should be treated like that ,it was not his choice but the countries choice .He got no help and I would not know if he was alive or dead for months ,only letters once in awhile from him not like today where there is internet .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
My hubby is a Vietnam vet and they came back to people who spit at them and treated them terribly ,called them baby killers and worse names .No man should be treated like that ,it was not his choice but the countries choice .He got no help and I would not know if he was alive or dead for months ,only letters once in awhile from him not like today where there is internet .
My dad served in Vietnam too. He has never told me any individual stories like that (he doesn't talk about it much), though I know it did happen to others... but he WAS ticked off when his boss refused to give him and a co-worker a day off (and basically threatened to fire them if they didn't show up for work that day) so they could go to the Vietnam veterans welcome-home parade in Chicago in 1986. His boss, mind you, had dodged the draft in the 1960s. To this day my dad says he should've just given him a knuckle sandwich.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I am so happy these days. Donald Trump is already making America Great! The US dollar is the highest since 2003 and now Apple to move plant from China back to Anerica!!! Ford is going to make vehicles again in the States and that is just some of his accomplishments and he is not even in office! Trump was prophesied to make America Great again and I truly believed God chose Donald Trump!!

So happy I want to come vacation in the States again like we (hubby and I) used to back in the 90's.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I am so happy these days. Donald Trump is already making America Great! The US dollar is the highest since 2003 and now Apple to move plant from China back to Anerica!!! Ford is going to make vehicles again in the States and that is just some of his accomplishments and he is not even in office! Trump was prophesied to make America Great again and I truly believed God chose Donald Trump!!

So happy I want to come vacation in the States again like we (hubby and I) used to back in the 90's.

Apple is exploring the possibility of moving manufacturing back to the U.S. and Ford never left. Both are in a 'Let's wait and see' mode. If Trump can/will keep his promises that could happen....."IF".

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
That explains a lot.
more people watch the news online than the crap on CNN, MSMBC and the like. Did you know more people watch Alex Jones, and/or the Next News Network and/or this little old man "Bill Still" on U tube than CNN! The reporters are supposed to report the news and work for the people and not the establishment, like so many do on TV. CNN and MSMBC to go the way of the DoDo Bird!

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
more people watch the news online than the crap on CNN, MSMBC and the like. Did you know more people watch Alex Jones, and/or the Next News Network and/or this little old man "Bill Still" on U tube than CNN! The reporters are supposed to report the news and work for the people and not the establishment, like so many do on TV. CNN and MSMBC to go the way of the DoDo Bird!

And where did you get those statistics?

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada

So, the parts manufacturers in Ontario and the assembly plants in Ontario & Quebec don't concern you?

Keep "God" out of it, he's Trump........not the second coming.

You do live in Canada, right? You're part of NAFTA, whether you like it or not.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
And where did you get those statistics?
There you go with Stats again... It's a fact. Just go to those sites and compare views..

Just so you know, I have many Muslim friends from Bosnia and THEY are horrified at some of these extreme radical people coming into Canada and Europe. It's so bad that one night I was half scared to death working at bakery cause we give out cookies to kids and some extreme Muslims were freaking out at me cause they thought pork was in our cookies that we gave to their children. Then there was another day when some very talk, very slim and very dark black man that was pushing his religion on me, telling me that only Alla is God and that "he was a man of God and that he could eat meat from a Jew or a Christian cause were not supposed to eat pork... So how come we eat pork" and "you know Jesus is just a Prophet" and bla bla bla... I was kinda scared cause it was late at night and close to closing and hardly anyone around. So I just said nothing and said "I try not to eat pork but it tastes so darn good!

Things are getting so out of hand now, there are so many now here that we had to take the "crosses" off our "hot Cross buns" cause the crosses are highly offensive, now they just call them "Spice buns"!!!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
So, the parts manufacturers in Ontario and the assembly plants in Ontario & Quebec don't concern you?

Keep "God" out of it, he's Trump........not the second coming.

You do live in Canada, right? You're part of NAFTA, whether you like it or not.
Thousands believe he was sent by God. Even large groups of Jewish people fasted and prayed for three days before the election for Donald Trump.
Look at how many millons of views the prophecy has!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question