will this do a pump harm?....

Reaction score
that sounds like a great way of getting the most out of the pump ,If I were to put a tee fitting installed before the ball ball valve thats going to the stocktank under the waterline and add another ball valve off the tee partialy closed would that work? it would at least add some more circulation to pond

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
That would work, and be a good start if you should decide to add a second falls or spitters etc..making easily available .adjustments can really help in keeping your pond

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
That would work, and be a good start if you should decide to add a second falls or spitters etc..making easily available .adjustments can really help in keeping your pond

Reaction score
already have a second fall but some added current would be great for the moment. I will have to do that .thanks again for the ideas.

Reaction score
already have a second fall but some added current would be great for the moment. I will have to do that .thanks again for the ideas.

Ask a Question