Wondering about Sissy......

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If Sissy or anyone for that matter, wanted us to know intimate information about their well being, they should share personal email or phone numbers with those they care about. That said, she probably does not want to share, so it is best to just let time prevail and if she wants us to know anything, she will be back. Most every moderator knows how to reach me directly because I made it a point to give them that information. If Sissy has not shared then respect her privacy and wait for her to return.
Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
it is possible she is just still throwing a tantrum. here is her last post...

View attachment 76642

Why should she be throwing a temper tantrum dp shes one of the most level headed people on this site more so why again is your name attached to it ?
Her last conversation was with DP, hhmmm....., need I say more? Just sayin' it's no surprise.
dp been riding you too eh lisa join the club :(
I came very close to quiting a short while ago myself its only thanx to other members that I didnt , makes you sort of wonder Lisa, are we seeing a pattern here ?

Dave

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lets not turn this thread into attacks.

Follow along with what drdave says.
If Sissy or anyone for that matter, wanted us to know intimate information about their well being, they should share personal email or phone numbers with those they care about. That said, she probably does not want to share, so it is best to just let time prevail and if she wants us to know anything, she will be back. Most every moderator knows how to reach me directly because I made it a point to give them that information. If Sissy has not shared then respect her privacy and wait for her to return.
Dave

Reaction score
Lol you guys make me laugh. If you do a little searching you will see Lisa has a strange obsession with me. Not only that but she even quoted herself in her attempts to mock me. Hilarious. Keep it coming!

Reaction score
Lol you guys make me laugh. If you do a little searching you will see Lisa has a strange obsession with me. Not only that but she even quoted herself in her attempts to mock me. Hilarious. Keep it coming!
No that is Hillarious!!!! Everyone here that posted concerns for Sissy gets reprimanded and DP gets to skate for is boastful comment that he took a picture of. Must have saved that one as a trophy. Sad.

Reaction score
No that is Hillarious!!!! Everyone here that posted concerns for Sissy gets reprimanded and DP gets to skate for is boastful comment that he took a picture of. Must have saved that one as a trophy. Sad.
Actually all I did was go to her profile and click her last post. I was providing an answer to the question that was asked about what happened to sissy.

Ask a Question