Your pet pictures

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I thought it would be fun if others wanted to share their pet pictures, since most of us are not able to enjoy our koi/goldfish ponds during the winter.
Here's a picture of my little brindle Boston Terrier, Denali. We were playing the game "I put the toys away, she gets them out" yesterday. I was trying to vacuum, and I put them away 3 times. In fact, at first, I put the bucket with the toys in it on the table next to the couch. She would reach in, get out a toy, drop it on the floor in front of the couch, and repeat. Pretty soon she had all the unstuffed toys (some bought that way, others she "made" that way!) in a pile in front of the couch. LOL
I call her my 2 year old, having to have ALL the toys out at the same time. :) I apologize for the small size, as it was taken with my cell phone.
Denali and toys.jpg
OK, looking forward to more pet pictures from others.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Our kittens we adopted 6 months ago, Domino & Diego and our big boy Boo.
The tail & leg sticking out from under the neighbors shed belongs to Abercrombie, our outdoor kitty. Would love to be able to photoshop a ruby slipper to that one.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0457.JPG
    IMG_0457.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 249

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States

Look at the toys spoiled rotten and they all unstuff toys they think it's fun to get to the sqeecky inside.The deer I call her apple because she still my apples and I know it is her because she has a black spot on her side .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Mrsclem loved that kitty under there and yep would be neat with ruby red slipper

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
So nice of you to also have wildlife pets, Sissy! And, that horse on your chair .... LOL Is that a Great Dane? He/she is HUGE! Love your koi pics, too.
Mrs. Clem, someone will probably photoshop that pic for you and repost it with the ruby red slipper. :)

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sissy, we haveb deer in our yard but not considered pets- more like pests! This one we call brokeback as she fell into a brushpile 2 years ago in the big snow and managed to survive. She had twin fawns last year.

Attachments

• 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 221

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The horse sitting on the chair is called Herschel and he is a male great dane I babysit for while his mom and dad are at work so he does not destroy things in there house because he is bored .He sits on the chair like that for hours and looks at the window .Thats my big ham koi aggie and the horse are cinnamon stick and scuttlebutt and my King Arthur and my Pee Wee.I love the wildlife as long as they behave themselves .We get a lot of twins here and they say that is because they are fed well .I guess the deer corn helps

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Mrs. Clem, that deers face looks mottled, if it is, that's really pretty! Looks like she has a broken back in the pic, and a nasty cut or scar near the bump as well. Yes, deer can sure be pests. If a person could keep them away from apple trees until the owner got what they wanted, they sure do a great job of cleaning up the waste and rotten apples after that! I have 2 new apple trees, fully hope to feed deer in years to come, if they survive and make apples, that is. :) But, since I live in the wide open, it's highly unlikely I will have to worry about them stealing them. We shall see.
Sissy, how nice of you to babysit that "horse". LOL I have friends who show Danes, and I think they presently have 5 in their house. I can't even imagine ....

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
DSC00598-1.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

and of course the wild "pets"

DSC02506.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

DSC02311.jpg

DSC02070.jpg

heronwflower.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

and the fish

longfin2.jpg

g.jpg

f.jpg

CH02_2011_09_12_16_11_02.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Here is one of my horses, Sydney. She's a Paint Horse.
Sydney.jpg
This is Smokey, a beagle someone dumped 2 years ago, I and other neighbor "adopted" him, had him neutered, best dog ever! He now is my Boston's best buddy.
Smokey taking a nap on deck.JPG
Hilda, one of my 5 outside cats. She and the others have kept any possible mice population at zero. I have never seen even one mouse since I moved here 2.5 years ago.
Lazy Hilda.jpg
And, my indoor cats - Tarzan, the cat that acts like a dog, and Grace, my daughter's cat ... well my cat now since daughter moved to UT and decided against taking her along.
Tarzan and Grace on guard.JPG

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Country- She is not mottled- it's the scars from her fall. I saw her go down but with 5' of snow I could not get to her. She had broken ribs and a lot of wounds plus the back damage but still can get around, walking only. We had 19 deer in the yard at the time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
OMG, then she is quite the survivor! Her face looks like it has white and tan and light brown coloring, that's why I asked if it was "mottled", showing all those colors. :) Must be the shade she was standing in. Very special doe for sure. Nice she brought her twins to show you last year.

Ask a Question