j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Love seeing all you guy's pets! Country you should take a video of your dog and his toy box funnies!
I've had a number of cats in my lifetime but these two are the first that ever loved the snow this much!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well at least you don't have to worry about loosing your cats in the snow and love addy's little braveheart sleepy head .Wow talk about spoiled birds thats some fancy cage .That dog just looks to relaxed and love that horse .Herschel just went to the vet last week and I'm afraid he is a tad bit over weight ,not my fault .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Joann those are very pretty birds, and I agree with Sissy, gorgeous cages! I'm more apt to call those palaces than cages! Are your birds people friends, or do you just put food in the palace when it's time for the canary to go back? I've never known of anyone to have a canary that they let out of the cage. :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice looking birdies! I never have heard of a canary let out either but it's neat that it's so tame that it will stick around and go back in when it wants to. Beautiful cages!
Addy's pup is sooooooooooooo cute but a fierce little protector under that cute costume!
Sissy I guess it's time for the low carb diet for Herschel,lol!
My one cat Spooky is so fat. I try to feed her small amts but she's just a hugo! I don't think she's active enough but she goes outside but can't leave our 1 acre anymore cuz of the cat fence. She was dining on our neighbors birds!

IMG_1710.jpg

Reaction score
Glad you ladies like our cages, we made them. I wanted them to look like furniture and also wanted full glass
fronts so that we could view them better. The love bird prefers to stay in the cage, unless we're in the room
then she'll hop on our shoulder and happily stay there...as soon as we knock her off our shoulder she flies back into
her cage.

The canary loves being out, he loves flying all over singing his head off..., I just have to be carefull and make
sure the ceiling fans aren't on...also I kick them both out of their houses to clean the cages.
The exercise is good for them...the canary will stay out for a couple of hours, we entice him back with snacks.

P1010802diegorev10-16-10.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Wow, and I assume you also made the clock. VERY nice, better that they are homemade. You are VERY talented with wood. Thanks for sharing. Love those birds. My sister has lots of birds, her license plate is "BIRDMOM". :) I just took a cute video of Tarzan (cat) and Denali (Boston) wrestling. They do this all the time. Now I will have to see if I can attach it. Think it's easiest to save as YouTube first ... have to try to remember ...

minnowman

minnowman
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Here's Spike. Pauline found him abandoned on a back road when he was a puppy.

Attachments

• spike.JPG
    spike.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 245
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
How sweet! Great that you adopted him, as he adopted you. :)
Here's the video link of my cat and dog wrestling with each other.

(See link below. The one I posted here was private, so have changed it to public. I'm learning on this YouTube stuff.)

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I get a message saying "This video is private". Is it just me or ??? John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Oh, crap, that's my fault. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to "publish" or "private" when it asked. How do I make it public? I'll go back to it and see if I can figure it out. Sorry.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I'm not sure if the above link will work, or if I have to repost the link after I finally figured out how to make it "public", so here it is changed to public viewing. I've deleted the previous post so others don't have the same problem, since I can't double check it. :)

pondlover

Life is good today!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I am enjoying looking at everyone's pets. For some reason I'm not able to upload my pics. I was able to upload one to a different thread and have tried several times here. I will keep trying!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
PL, that happens to me often. Just keep trying. Sometimes if you click in the area where you will type, the picture shows up above the typing field. Not sure why it does that sometimes. Maybe if you click on the basic uploader or simply browse. Good luck!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Haha, they will be 2 in July. They have done this since they were little. I bought the Boston, and the kitten came the same time I got the puppy. Maybe that's why the cat fetches! I'll have to post that video. It's pretty cool, watching a cat fetch, return, drop and sit waiting for me to throw his "toy" again. :)

Ask a Question