Out of thousands only about 50 show quality alot of pretty fish
Here's the keepers
ksjdbfuf.jpg

Another shot can u spot the sanke
koikjnhe.jpg

Julia

My pond w/ tong,buyog,snow,skai,bubbles&ela
Reaction score
Wow thats going to be a sight to see when they're all there. Thanks for your posts. I enjoyed them.

Julia

My pond w/ tong,buyog,snow,skai,bubbles&ela
Reaction score
I will. I still cant spot the sanke. Hope youll give it close ups.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't know about koi so can't spot the different types but they look like nice fish to me :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks Julia, but I just have goldfish and shubunkins and not really into learning the names of the koi. They are very pretty fish just get so big and cost so much :razz:

Reaction score
Love watching your babies develop and that poster is very helpful. We have two batches of babies we are raising (about 200 is what we have kept) and cant make heads or tails out of what color they will be LOL. It is NOT a pro spawning by ANY stretch of the imagination. The younger batch is just a month old (spawned in the QT pond - retrieved most of the eggs out of the filter LOL), and near all of them are still yellow (about 150 of them) and the older batch we picked out of the outside pond as quarter to half inch fry, that I am guessing to be 2 weeks or so older that are a mix of colors, but nothing I can define LOL. One is still yellow, but has a black round dot on its head, couple that are solid yellow... two of the larger were blah grey/brown, but down both sides, they have big (third of body height) white scales coming in... several that were that blah grey/brown, their mouths/faces have gone WHITE, bodies are now blue grey, and I noticed today, one has what looks like a black circle on each side LOL. Not doing so well with the patience game LOL.

Ask a Question