2012 kohaku sanke japaneese koi spawning in new Orleans

Reaction score
Here's the pics I had to set up my 100 inside with a bubbler and a battery operated bubbler thank god I still have power

Attachments

• jkjkj.JPG
    jkjkj.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 416
  • jsjdjd.JPG
    jsjdjd.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 445
  • ndhdh.JPG
    ndhdh.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 433
  • kbcg.JPG
    kbcg.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 434
Reaction score
How are you and the "kids". ? Did you ride out the storm ok? Was just reading your thread from start to now, and when I got to the end on the 29 th, was concerned. Praying for you.

Reaction score
I def was sweating the power going out but thankfully we kept power I guess thanks to all y'all tax layers for the 14 billion $ worth of levees after Katrina I def take storms much more seriously I just feel bad for the people who own popery out side the levee protection I'll have update pics soon. I'm lucky in this one now we just need a percent of that 34 billion a year in offshore oil money and we can build our own levees either way I'm happy to be alive with family thts all tht really matters tht and koi

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Matt, Glad to hear you made through ok. Been trying to get in touch with some friends that live in Jean Lafitte, and Belle Chase. haven't been able to get up with them yet but did see my buddy from Belle Chase his daughter made a post on facebook so at least know she isn doing ok, waiting for her to check in again to get her dad to call me. We didn't know about the levee in Plaq. breaking until Thurs. Man those folks were just getting back together after Katrina, Don't think I want to live that far south ever again. Glad i moved away from down there several years ago. Anyway, glad to hear you made it through and the babaies made it too!

Julia

My pond w/ tong,buyog,snow,skai,bubbles&ela
Reaction score
Hi Mat! Do send more pics update so we're assured youre all ok! Including papaya tree.

Reaction score
Yea ive been wanting to up date but without my laptop and my old iPhone getting pics on here is not possible until I get a new comp I guess but they are all doing great they range from barely 2 inches to about 5 inches after culling here and their for quality everyone I have now all the babies look way better than the mom did any suggestions on how I can email pics to this would help because other wise it will be a while but no worries even though it says it winter on the calendar it never gets below 50 and is usually in the upper 70s gotta love global warming.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
When is really cold here I like to joke that we all need to drive more big trucks and warm things up! Ha ha! Good to hear all is well Matt! :) can't help you with how to email, I am still learning, but I think there is a paperclip thing that you touch and it should give you options! Can't believe I am giving advise on how to, (I may be wrong, cause I got Gmail) I just got a tablet early this year, and I still need to learn much!

Ask a Question