A test thread for gifs

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Me and Broken are working on tutorial, i made a raw one, he is making a sound stunning one ahah

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now that we know how to do this we can switch our siggy's back and forth whenever we choose. I bet tho we will all need to keep them under a certain size or things may go south? Remember my jumping whale, I suppose that one is too big but then I suppose the size can be reduced. Gotta have our ways of getting over obstacles ya know. Now and then I need a whale fix and what's wrong w/a whale in the moat.............hrrrumph, wait!
I am Queen and I say whales are allowed
1644341149413.gif

Like is this guy too big for a siggy ?
1644340853506.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Now that we know how to do this we can switch our siggy's back and forth whenever we choose. I bet tho we will all need to keep them under a certain size or things may go south? Remember my jumping whale, I suppose that one is too big but then I suppose the size can be reduced. Gotta have our ways of getting over obstacles ya know. Now and then I need a whale fix and what's wrong w/a whale in the moat.............hrrrumph, wait!
I am Queen and I say whales are allowed View attachment 147273
Like is this guy too big for a siggy ?View attachment 147270
ah, Queenie? Have you looked at yer siggy? Something went OOF!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Me and Broken are working on tutorial, i made a raw one, he is making a sound stunning one ahah
raw one:
I am Queen and I say whales are allowed View attachment 147273
Like is this guy too big for a siggy ?View attachment 147270
your siggy is more the BIG ahahah

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think I fixed it. When I went to my media all there was was a big large box w/the queen imprisoned inside. Well I thought it was weird but I just went ahead and drug her over to the siggy account and no go so went back deleted queen outta there and put her back in. Then she looked fine so drug her to siggy again. Queenie is not happy w/all this rif raf as she has more important things to do at the castle.

Like chop the heads off of pineapples!
1644342505367.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
I think I fixed it. When I went to my media all there was was a big large box w/the queen imprisoned inside. Well I thought it was weird but I just went ahead and drug her over to the siggy account and no go so went back deleted queen outta there and put her back in. Then she looked fine so drug her to siggy again. Queenie is not happy w/all this rif raf as she has more important things to do at the castle.

Like chop the heads off of pineapples! View attachment 147277
hunting pineapple eater season started? i'm ready!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Went back to my media and Queen was in there big again. Going to follow your instructions closer @Dimelius so I do it right and the queen stays the right size in media. Here goes again. Be right back!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok so first I need the queen here on the forum in a post. Now I will take her to my desktop and so on and so on as I watch the instruction video.

1644343508046.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't know why but when I leave the media site and go back the queen is always very large and the only way to get her to my siggy is to take her off the media right away to the siggy account. But when I go back to the media file she is big again. She stays sml when I move her to the forum siggy only when I haven't left the site yet.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It is on my desktop but when I put it in my media file it goes to big once I leave it there and come back. Is that normal?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes it is right now because I did it the way you said but now when I go back to my media the queen is large on the my media window. So if I wanted to go back there and do it again I have to start all over and remake the small queen to the media file every time. Go back to yours and see what yours looks like and try to move your tank gif again from there.

Ask a Question